1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Pessego

Pessego Guest

I know right, A couple of days ago my In Game WEED got stolen, bloody thiefs!

2. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

Stolen?! I can't even find a damn TV full of it! :mad2:

3. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

you really cant ? try dark carnival , i think there alot of weed there xD

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

If your item was randomly removed from your inventory and the quest is on "Deliver items" state, cancel the quest an take it again, or else you won't be able to continue.

Cheers.

5. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

about that Thief quest, i cant read the full description, it stops halfway, can you post the full description or send it to me with e message ? i'd like to read all of it, thank you

6. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Its gonna be hard to get 50 mutated bloods, kill 35 paranoia tanks, and 50 poison witches. I mainly just want the 50 mutated bloods so i can get an enhancer but thats gonna take months!!

7. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

lol and thats the intention of all these quests.....
    finish fast, wheres the fun ? :P

8. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Wells i dont mind the killing infected part but the 50 mutated blood is going to take to long lol. All i wanna do is reach 201 so i can go back to playing vs. Im not a coop person and coop is not even coop no more lol. Its just more of a look for item forget zombies type of thing now. If there was an alternative way in getting an enhancer id be so down for it, it would be better if we could do it for vs to. The other quests i dont mind but i just want an enhancer so i can go back to vs and lvl up normal lol. I guess wat im trying to say is all these quests except for the enhancer one mean nothing to me cause i dont even get exp since im lvl200 and by the time i do get the enhancer quests ill finish all the other quests already which kinda renders them useless to me again lol. Kinda in a lose/lose situation with quests if ur lvl200 cause u finish the quests and dont really gain anything which kinda makes it boring cause u only need an enhancer. Then all the other quests will be interesting cause now we can lvl up and it wont be so useless anymore

9. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Which Quest is for the witch's hair? I see that a few times each campaign.

10. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

Witch hair is the 2nd quest you can do from i think roger or whatever his name is. the guy who initially asks for weed. :) the quest is sexy witches, i think, and you would need to collect 5.

Hope this helps. :)

11. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

can this topic get a sticky ?

12. Indomitable

last i checked it just got a sticky. :)
    quest item location update:

Syringe-Parish map 1 accdg. to other players. they say it's in the area with the restaurant where you go through the kitchen.

Darwin's notes-with ecco0's help, it is found right beside the first ceda trailer you see on dead center map 2. look all around and keep in mind that there is only one item and up to 16 players searching.

Survival guide-dead center map 2 accdg to other players. located in the saferoom. again, only one exists, so make a dash for it if you want it.

that's all i'm mentioning now, for other items seem relatively easy to find or i mentioned them in the quests thread. :)

Hope this helps. :)

13. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Syringe - I have been through the map so many times and yet to see a syringe in that kitchen .. Also, it doesn't make sense, why would a syringe be in a kitchen?

14. yank33

yank33 Member

i picked up a molotov at one point and it said i found a syringe. dont know if i really have it or not.

15. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Ever heard of Molecular Gastronomy?

[​IMG]

16. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

thank you! i will add this information to the walkthrough.

17. Indomitable

sorry to address this way, since i'm not entirely sure how to use the quote function. anyway, raised in hell, the syringe i have yet to find myself. which is why i mentioned that it was according to another person. :) once i manage to find a syringe myself i will be sure to post the location.

yank33, it does count. you can even check your inventory to be sure. i will prove it with a tory of me collecting snacks. 2 snacks from TVs, one from a bile jar, one from a hunting rifle and... wait for it...

one from a friggin' door. yes, i tried to open the door and it said i collected a snack. the door disappeared after this.

18. Striker

Striker MG Donor

I found Weed at The Parish map 1 right after you spawn you get off the peer and to your left are 2 or 3 TVs, if you go around the corner of the TVs you'll see another TV tucked in to your left in the corner, that one contained weed :)

19. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Bandages - found bandages in the CEDA tents near the end saferoom of Dead Center 2

Infected Blood - There is always a pile of infected blood in Dark Carnival 4, just as you exit the barns and are about to climb on the roof. A couple of piles also appear in The Sacrifice.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I don't have any inside knowledge, I'm enjoying the questing like everyone else :)

20. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

i also got a item from the saferoom door, i thought f**k how the hell can we close it now ?, but apperently the door didnt disapear to other people, so they could still close it.

about that qoute function
    hope this helps :P

[​IMG]

thanks, ill add this !