1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Aaaannnnddd... I'm still looking for a tank's head

2. erik

erik MG Donor

As far as I know, Prove It II is working just fine.

20 Invisible Jockeys, right?

Try Dark Carnival 2.

I was telling Cunner about that a few weeks ago. Cunner, did you complete it or make progress?

3. Valandil

Valandil Member

well.. FYI it doesnt work for me :(
    i have played for hours.. tried using main weapon, magnum, fire, GL, even shove..
    still 0 count.. dunno what's wrong..

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Maybe it's the server. If memory serves, you only play on Asia PR-COOP, right?

5. Valandil

Valandil Member

oh, so that's it XD
    yes, i only played on Asia only..
    oh well.. :p

btw, thanks 4 the fast reply :D

6. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

i just checked out my quest count and i'm up to 17 kills for jockey kills without melee, i was at 11 when i talked to you Eric. so it works but i think the counting process is off. i killed alot more than that cuz i phocused on killing them for a weekend, even NOOBED it up with an AWP and everything, maybe it is like a kill 20 get credit for one kill or something cause it is not 1 for 1 as far as i can see.
    i did complete inseperable 3, found the recoil reducer tool, weapon weight reducer tool and dispersion reducer tool which i never saw before and i got a null/unknown thing which turned into a veteren weapon thing?? was on us coop though and sometimes rare things pop up there. i now need the hope quest i think is the next one, never seen flashlight TV's and a few other items on that quest list?

just an update on quest info from me.

:smiley-computer012:

7. erik

erik MG Donor

Cunner,

1.) Invisible Jockeys - Make sure you try to kill them in Dark Carnival 2... That seems to be the place where they "count."

2.) Weight Reducer Tool & etc... - The Auto Grade Enhancer Veteran (or like item) are un-implemented (YET) items. They USED to be rewards for defeating the Supreme Shaman Tank. You would get an Auto Upgrad Hammer & the one I just said.

I don't think there are plans (at least not in the initial release for PR 1.1.7.2) to use them. The intent was, during Clan Wars, to have "weapons" features & those would serve as their namesake in CW servers.

Instead, HC has authored a "boost" system that you will really enjoy.

3.) New quest items to find: Flashlight / Battery, etc... I'm not 100% sure of their spawn rates or availability. Part of the 1.1.7.2 release DOES have quest updates & additions. Right now, though, we need to push the stuff that the community needs (Level Cap Increase, Clan Wars, PR-VS Fixes.)

Quests are right around the corner; stay tuned...

8. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

IM sure there a lot of posts missing in this thread. the entire april Month's posts cant be seen by me

9. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

There were two or three posts on the 15th of April, and they're gone for now. I'm still waiting to hear back from vBulletin support to see what can be done.

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Luke,

On the subject of quests, Who's Ya Daddy is bugged on the 20 invisible jockeys one. He has like 56/x progress on it. How do we manually advance him through the database so he can do the rest of the quests?

I don't know how lol

11. MarksmanR

MarksmanR MG Donor

Edit the binary, just needs 0011011001101101110101101111101010000101000101011010111100010010

12. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

Thanks a lot for taking up the issue. I went to coop server & checked all my active quests and suddenly it said that I have completed the quest (killing 20 invisible jockeys).
    Now for a different issue. The quest "HUNTING" can not be completed as theres no TANK HEAD. We must have killed 100s of tanks & never have have i found even 1 tank head.
    The same problem is with Shaman Brain. No one has seen a shaman brain. all we get is shaman heart which is of no use as its the replacement of broken guild stone. Shamans are brainless I guess

13. erik

erik MG Donor

FACTS & FIGURES ABOUT RARE QUEST ITEMS: READ!

There is a Tank's Head & Shaman Brain.

These happen to be the 2 rarest items in the game, excluding the Golden Necklace.

The probability of a quest item spawning is rated from _-100, _ (no rate) being impossible/never spawns, to 100 = every map that it could spawn on.

A Syringe, for example is 100. So is Keith's Daughter's Picture.

HOWEVER, the Tank's Head is a 0.1 rate.

The Shaman's Brain is much greater at 15; you will see one of these on average of 1/4 Shaman Tanks Killed. I believe the Guild Stone spawns every time one dies (rate of 100). A Golden Necklace has a rate of 5, if that helps.

Try to ignore the term rate, that's just how HonorCode arranged it. Since there is so much pure myth and fiction floating around, I figured you guys deserved some solid figures, given how hard you hunt for these items.

Hopefully this helps w/ perspective about what to expect. You guys will love the new quests once they are updated. I took a peek at HC's notes and he has done some really, really, REALLY cool shit.

Darwin's Friend II: This item is a _ rate. Why? It enables the Charge Block "Rare Skills", which is disabled for everyone.

Edit: We are not going to list out every item and stuff... some of it you have to find for yourselves... just wanted to illustrate these quests (w/ the exception of Darwin's Friend II,) they all can be finished.

14. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

I have the tank head it was a random drop one time from a event on coop. It dropped right behind Psychokitty, I snook up and snatched it :D

You might also trying aiming for the head when you kill the tank it might help :D

15. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

I got the Golden Necklace without even searching for it... I guess I stole Tom's luck while he was at the Army Base :D

16. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

I got my tank head from killing a supreme paranoia tank , was shooting it like crazy as a timer was set to spawn more special tank if we didn't kill it in time.

17. Steph

Steph Game Server Moderator

This walk through needs to be completely redone and cleaned up. I wouldn't mind doing it but I can't access quests that I have already done to give more detailed information.

18. erik

erik MG Donor

[​IMG]

19. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Not quite sure what this means...