1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Where does it spawn and can only one person pick it up to finish the quest each time it spawns?

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Doesn't currently spawn.

3. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

A couple of weeks ago I found Bryans cell phone here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93169981
    Dark Carnival map 1 at the bedside table.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

5. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

Tell me, someone found a gold necklace, map parish part 1, I can not find it.

6. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

The Golden Necklace can be found in many locations.

Some say you can find it on The Parish 1st map, i found it on Dark Carnival 2nd map.

7. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

8. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

Explain to me, for something to get the 201 lvl, to finish the quest "Looking for powder 2"
    -Collect 1 Shaman Tank Claw
    -Collect 1 Shaman Tank Brain
    But how much I play, I never saw that the tank is left. Where do I take it?

9. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

You have to kill an Shaman Tank.

Sometimes it drops multiple TV's including 1 Shaman Claw and 1 Shaman Brain.

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Seems Darwin's Notes, which I remember to be in the Dead Center Mall... are harder to find these days. Any updates on new locations or are they still in the same spot?

11. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Not just harder,but impossible.Some players claim they've been searching for few months now and still nothing.

12. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I was playing dead centre 4-5 days ago and I saw darwins note on the 2nd map at its original position, Just outside the saferoom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Oh then I assume spawn rate was dropped

Sent from my Notebook using Keyboard

14. BrianChew

BrianChew Guest

anyone knows where to find darwins notes?

15. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Y u no look at the first page :whymeme:
    "-Dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom straight ahead, then turn right you'll see a table with a gas can and a fuel can next to it, on that table you'll find darwins notes"
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=8439647
    Also I've seen them several times right outside the saferoom(DC,chapter2)

16. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

hello, need a little info if possible, i think it's inseparable 3, gotta find a recoil reducer tool, weapon weight reducer tool, dispertion reducer tool? i have never seen or heard of these and i'v played a lot!

also, killing invisable jockeys without melee quest, mine is not counting my kills?

any info on this i would appreciate it! :typing:

oh, one more thing, this quest walkthrough should have a "good copy" that only it's creator or admins can post finalized quest answers, have one for us regular people, cause the walkthrough is at 24 pages now and a lot of it is hear say or irrelevant , it would be cool to have a officail walkthrough. just a suggestion?

:smiley-happy070:

17. Insomniac

Insomniac Junior Member

I would do one for the public, but not going to for this reason: quests are meant to be kept spoiler-free: most items are to be found on each player's own and not be given to them blatantly; takes the "fun" out of it. (Although this might be debatable.) I've provided too much information on the Asia COOP server until people just treat me like some information dispenser; it can get irritating at times especially when 5 different people ask the same question over the course of 2 hours. Even more so when some people don't have enough intelligence/awareness/literacy to read responses to their questions.

In response to your questions regarding Inseparable 3, these items are (to my knowledge) not available in game as of yet. Also, the Prove It 2 quest is bugged for 99% of people I know; only a lucky few have managed to get a count started on their jockey kills; in some cases they even used a melee weapon which is contrary to the quest requirement.

I would love to see something being done with the quests that are unavailable currently due to missing items / bugged quests, as well as the bug where quest items fall through the ground. I've lost the chance to obtain a Shaman Tank Brain a few times due to it going through the ground and becoming unpickable.

18. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

GOLDEN NECKLACE found on swamp fever right near the end saferoom on the map with the downed plane.

[​IMG]

19. erik

erik MG Donor

HOUSE doing QUESTS?

I love it!

+1 +1 +1

20. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Another sighting of the golden necklace. Dead Center Finale just before the elevator.

[​IMG]