1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. erik

erik MG Donor

Golden Necklace for Thief's Whims 1 - CONFIRMED Spawn Locations

Per what Avilroad, Raised, Tom1993 (and since I just* asked now, David1000.)

David has screenshots in his Steam Community Profile... lost of good stuff!

Parish #1 - (I found it by the kitchen/pantry, but have never seen it there since.)
    Carnival #1 - Poolside (by hotel, it is on a flower hedge,)
    Carnival #2 -
    Dead Center #2 (mall) - At final escalator before saferoom
    Dark Carnival #3 - End of map, INSIDE saferoom in corner.

2. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Darwin's friend 2 must be bugged.. went through the whole airport and nothing. And i can't seem to complete the "join forces 2" either (escape 15 finales with all survivors alive) it just says 1/15 and i know it should be more. But its kinda rare to finish a finale with 16 players alive though.

3. erik

erik MG Donor

DBPyrax from UC stated he finished this... but what you have to do is start the plane, then run back to where you jump down at the start and then some "Charity 2"-like (Sara) message appears.

4. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I'll give it a try later

5. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Did it work ?

6. Raised in Hell

Didn't get the chance to play dead air map yet. I'll try it tonight or tomorrow

7. Raised in Hell

Checked it and it didn't work. I started the radio and went to the start and around the area of where the plane crashes and nothing and then i even finished the finale and went back across all over the map and still nothing.

8. Left4Bed

Left4Bed Guest

Inseperable 3 - Theodora

1. Recoil Reducer Tool
    2. Weapon Weight Reducer Tool
    3. Dispersion Reducer Tool

Does anyone know where I can find them, and how? Who has finished this quest?

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Seems to be either disabled atm, or simply for another purpose (Guild Wars or something?)

No one has these items from any COOP server. Hope this helps.

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Word.

I tried some things:

1.) Made sure I started it then made sure I searched around (specifically by where you'd find a guitar/crowbar...)

2.) Killed zombies off like in other quests in special spots: closed-off area where commons spawn (behind planes, against building,)
    Staircar w/ table at back (non-saferoom,) wreckage along fire line... no good.

3.) Tried it on several PRCO servers, including full ones, first-time finale, and also ones where we lost and had to try again.

I'm convinced this is either buggy or just not an active quest.

11. erik

erik MG Donor

Add "bathroom" spawn locations in Dead Center (mall? unsure.) Several have said this the last few days.

12. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

A lot of TV's are stuck in the ground .

Can anyone do something about it ? :P

13. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

someone fix darwins friend 2 lol. I think its bugged

14. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

Tell me where to find the "Bryans cell phone" in the quest "Missing Sister 1." In the passage says that he is on the map "Parish map 1 and dead center map 1" But I was there all it is not. Where it can be located.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Senior Member

Where can I find beer for Snooki so we can snoo-snoo

16. Raised in Hell

By completing HD

17. erik

erik MG Donor

I just got this the other day. You have to win it / be alive.

It will say "report back to Ryan," which is a misnomer. Just go back to any radio.

Note: I had to "beat" or win HD several times to get the message. Not sure all the factors that affect it, but that's what it takes.

18. erik

erik MG Donor

I'll fix the double posts.

I was taking to Foresaken Chipmunk and we simply need screenies of these locations.

For "Bryan's Cell Phone," Here are the two I've seen it at.

I hope my photobucket.com account lets you see it full screen. Don't worry about the links, I won't delete or move the images.

Dead Center Streets (2)
    Circle indicates spawn area:
    http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/Mutt_Cutts/?action=view&current=CellPhone1DeadCenter1.jpg

Item: Bryan's Cell Phone Location I

The Parish 1
    Square indicates spawn area (BETWEEN cafe and cars, at tables.)
    http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/Mutt_Cutts/?action=view&current=CellPhone2.png

Item: Bryan's Cell Phone Location II

19. erik

erik MG Donor

20. erik

erik MG Donor

ANSWER TO DARWIN'S FRIEND II:

You need to locate a TV/item. It's an ID Badge. If it's not spawning, it's not there or the quest is bugged.

But, that's what you need.