1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

Quest Walkthrough
    for those of you who would like to contribute to this walkthrough simply post in this topic the quests that you are currently doing, also what the requierments are and what this reward is.
    also why i am doing this, i think its fun, and at the moment i have to much time on my hands :D

also i do not know how to put in Spoiler tags for quests descriptions,
    so if you want to read the description simple move the mouse cursor to the beginning of the qoute area, click and drag to highlight the text. (ty Zsoka for this tip)

also here is some additional information provided by Honorcode
    http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/5584-Quest-Information?highlight=quest
    [HR][/HR]
    Thank you

to the people that helped with this walkthrough and/or posted usefull information in this topic.
    ( if you helped out and you name isnt on the list please send me a message )

- Zsoka
    - Raised in Hell
    - Indomitable
    - atryucore

-
    evilpaul -> screen shot on the 8th page location of darwins note's
    - dingow -> screen shot on the 8th page location of the golden necklace
    - TR> Turkish Fafeynk

- Emircan[R.E.A.P]

[HR][/HR]
    Starting a Quest

to start a quest simply walk up to the radio (look at image below) en press the use button.
    after that you will have 3 options
    1. Check for quests
    2. Finish quests
    3. End transmission
    select 1 to view all the qu
    ests, select a survivor and activate that quest.
    (radio)
    [​IMG]
    [HR][/HR]
    Gathering Items

once a quest is selected you need to meet the requierments, usually that is collecting items. those items look like small tv screens with a blue glow around them, you cannot see from the outside what kind of item it is.
    (item)
    [​IMG]
    [HR][/HR]
    Finishing a Quest

once you have gather all the items needed to complete a quest, walk up to the square box with a green glow around it. you will have 3 options to chose from.
    1. Put items on the box
    2. Take items from the box
    3. Close box
    Select 1 if you have all the items needed for a quest, it will give a message telling you that you can finish the quest or it will say that you didnt put anything on the box, that is because you havent collected all the items yet.
    if you have collected all the items walk up to the radio and select number 2 from that list (finish quest) once you have done that you have complete the quest and you will get the reward.
    (item box)
    [​IMG]
    [HR][/HR]
    Current Quests
    green will represent the quest that is in this walkthrough.

[TABLE="class: outer_border"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Kyle
    [/TD]
    [TD]Roger
    [/TD]
    [TD]Keith
    [/TD]
    [TD]Sara
    [/TD]
    [TD]Bryan
    [/TD]
    [TD]William
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Welcome to Hell 1[/TD]
    [TD]Green Meeting[/TD]
    [TD]Regeneration 1[/TD]
    [TD]Charity 1[/TD]
    [TD]The Beginner 1[/TD]
    [TD]Hunting[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Welcome to Hell 2[/TD]
    [TD]Sexy Witches[/TD]
    [TD]Regeneration 2[/TD]
    [TD]Charity 2[/TD]
    [TD]The beginner 2[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The Antidote 1[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Regeneration 3[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]The beginner 3[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The antidote 2[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Memory[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Missing Sister 1[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]The antidote 3[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Missing Sister 2[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Supplies[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Theodora(finish darwin quest first )
    [/TD]
    [TD]Darwin
    [/TD]
    [TD]Thief
    [/TD]
    [TD]David
    [/TD]
    [TD]Snooki
    [/TD]
    [TD]Walter[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Inseperable 1[/TD]
    [TD]Darwin's Lab 1
    [/TD]
    [TD]Thief's Whims 1[/TD]
    [TD]no quests[/TD]
    [TD]no quests[/TD]
    [TD]no quests[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Inseperable 2[/TD]
    [TD]Darwin's Lab 2
    [/TD]
    [TD]Thief's Whims 2
    [/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Inseperable 3[/TD]
    [TD]Darwin's Lab 3
    [/TD]
    [TD]Thief's Whims 3[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Darwin's Friend 1[/TD]
    [TD]Thief's Last Wishes 1[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Darwin's Friend 2[/TD]
    [TD]Thief's Last Whishes 2
    [/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Charge Block[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Here are some quests i don't know where to put them yet.

Prove it 1
    Kill 50 posion witches

Prove it 2
    kill 20 invisible jockeys no melee

Prove it 3
    collect 20 snacks

power crysis
    collect generator replacement

final trip
    collect wheel

Current Item locations

help me find more

-Bryans cell phone
    Parish map 1 and dead center map 1, screenshot of dead center below
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9021/2011102700002.jpg
    http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7540/2011111500005.jpg

-
    Clean Clothes
    -Parish part 1, at the beginning of the map there is a truck lying down on the road and a ramp besides it where u can walk up to a apparment, jump down from there and its on a dumbster

-
    Clean Towel
    -Parish part 1, walk out of the safe area and its to your left

-
    Bottle of Water
    -Parish part 1, walk out of the safe area and its to your left
    -Dead center part 2, in the gunshop

-
    weed
    - Parish map 1 in the bar where you can also find the jukebox.

-
    syringe
    -dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom to the road, you will see a CEDA Tent with a couple of tv's there, you will find the syringe there
    -Parish part 1, right before you enter the kitchen where the restaurant is, at the right of the door
    -It is found right before the kitchen part, before the large wall covering initial vision of the door. Stick to the left wall and you should see the TV... if you are the first one there.

-bag of mutated blood
    -get it by killing a PARA tank, it will sometimes drop this item

-
    bag of infected blood
    -There is always a pile of infected blood in Dark Carnival part 4, just as you exit the barns and are about to climb on the roof. A couple of piles also appear in The Sacrifice.

-
    medical mask
    -dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom to the road, you will see a CEDA Tent with a couple of tv's there, you will find the mask there
    -dead center part 2, when you brought to cola to that dude, after he blows up the truck, walk towards the radio from there and its in the tent behind the radio

-
    witch poison
    -a witch sometimes drop these

-
    golden necklace
    - somewhere at the start of parish part 1, info will be added once the correct location is found.
    -parish 1st map. Start the game, turn right. U will see a table on the left side but pendant isnt there ^^, keep going ahead and u will see a door. Get into door and omg there is golden pendant in front of the door (after door about 3 meter (^^)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995883678/screenshot/632982837615176285?p=1

-
    darwins notes
    -Dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom straight ahead, then turn right you'll see a table with a gas can and a fuel can next to it, on that table you'll find darwins notes
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/evil_paul/screenshot/630730982016597632/?

-bandage
    -Dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom to the road, you will see a CEDA Tent with a couple of tv's there, you will find the bandage there
    -dead center part 2, when you brought to cola to that dude, after he blows up the truck, walk towards the radio from there and its in the tent behind the radio
    -Parish part 1, walk out of the safe area and its on your left.

-magnifying Glass
    -dead center part 2, walk out of the saferoom to the road, you will see a CEDA Tent with a couple of tv's there, you will find the magnifying glass there
    -Parish part 1, at the beginning of the map there is a truck lying down on the road and a ramp besides it where u can walk up to a apparment, its in that apparment on top of a bookcase
    -Parish part 1, after you leave the safe area, walk towards the fences and its behind a plant

-Survival guide
    -dead center part 2 accdg to other players. located in the saferoom. )

-Special Ammo Round
    -Parish part 1 in truck near the caf

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Green Meeting
    collect the weed
    Reward:
    exp: 3000

3. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

ty Zsoka, it has been updated

4. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

seems this topic isnt going very well }:|

5. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

btw, your quest information text colour is black so you have to highlight it to read it .. Change the colour to grey or white so it is visible..

6. arg77

arg77 MG Donor

in Welcome to hell 1 This says to me (report back)... That i do?

7. Raised in Hell

You go to the big box, put the items in it (option 1) and then go to the radio, press E and choose the 2nd option (Finish quest) and then accept welcome to hell 2 quest

8. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

He's using that so he can hide any spoilers.

9. yank33

yank33 Member

its goin kinda slow. so far all i've seen is bags of blood, poison samples, and witches hair.

10. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

i did this because every survivor that give's out quests has a certain story to tell and the more quests you complete the furter you get in the story, i can understand that people who havent finish kyle's 1e quest do not want to read about kyle's 3e quest, just like Zsoka said, im hinding the spoilers.

there is much more out there! bottle of water, snack, syringe, medical mask, infected blood, mutated blood. much more :P

11. Raised in Hell

Also Boomers head, smokers head, hunters head .. basically all of the SI head which you need for the hunting quest but i can't seem to pick anyones head :mad2:

12. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

i have a hunters head, killed a hunter couple days ago and he dropped it, they just drop randomly like toasters, make sure your the first on the pick it up

13. Raised in Hell

I could have had hunters head, boomers head and a witches head but whenever i try to pick them up, it says i don't need them even though i have accepted the hunting quest. It's not only me, there are few other people who can't pick SI heads up so i told HC and he said he will look into it.

14. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

i see, that sucks :P, i hope that gets fixed soon! but in the meen time there are other quests we can do, i have 2 quests im ready to complete and i see radio's everywhere but no boxes to put the items in xD

15. Raised in Hell

To be honest, i don't really care about hunting quest because i just want the enhancer to level up to 201 but to obtain that, you need to do 'The Voice' quest where you have to be in a guild so hopefully by few days i'll be in a guild and i'll start doing that quest as well..

16. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

lol, i posted in the original quests thread some item locations. HC did say players help other players out. anyway, maybe you have to headshot the SI with a melee to get the head. LOL. :)

17. Raised in Hell

Na it doesn't work like that .. I've killed a boomer once and a witch twice when they dropped those heads but i couldn't pick them up and then someone else came strolling and picked them up..

18. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Does it look like their heads or TVs? Do they glow?

19. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Same TVs as usual, i found 2 Heads so far....

20. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

Where's mah weed?!