1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Quest problem.

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Ampelius, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

Hey guys,

I seem to have a problem with completing the quest "Fake tranquility broken" as I've played the Crash Course map 1 twice and killed lots of CI but the numerals did not change after 2 games. Why is this so?

Here's a picture of it: http://imgur.com/yyRjKxI

Please clarify my doubts thanks.

2. Potato

Potato Guest

u need kill em on the spot, not just kill 150 zombies in the map, the spot is on the van.... its the second van u find on first map.
    but the quest is broken, u need inflate a neumatic and u cant do it without HC, have 2 weeks trying finish that quest.

now my question about quest is, I cant take sarah quest Goodbye my friend 2, not sure why, can some tell me if i need something or its broken?

3. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

This quest appears to be bugged, several friends have said the same. So I guess we'll just have to wait for HC to fix it :)

4. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

I see, thanks guys. :D

5. erik

erik MG Donor

When it comes to fixing these issues, we have to prioritize them. I am already working on assembling an Admin Team to get a working master list in order so we can attack the issues one by one.

Please be patient, as stuff that HonorCode needs to fix may take a little longer. He's very busy with IRL stuff & when he is available, is working VERY hard on the new Hidden Infected Mod. The feedback, ground-level insights from both gamers & Admins alike, and other factors too, I'm sure, make that a priority at the moment.

Please, also, continue to give detailed feedback as you are... we'll get it accomplished one way or another. I'll try to put some work into the quests today.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Update:

Here is a list of known issues that need to be fixed for the new quest system:

- Items spawn beneath the surface, like Shaman Brain
    - Join Forces 1 "Protect Teammates" doesn't register in !qt
    - Pneumatic Inflation quest stage; non-working
    - Some quests can't be added to queue: Goodbye, My Friend 2 (Sarah)

There was something much, much more important that Tom told us about that is also on the agenda.

Is that it for the quests so far?

7. erik

erik MG Donor

UPDATE: RESUPPLYING QUEST is blank, but what you need to do is collect a bunch of water jugs or bottles, deliver them, then finish the quest at a radio.

8. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

You need an additional Box of Food for that quest if I'm not wrong.

9. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

it is working, i took this quest & and completed in my first attempt, start the map go straight, take left go past by a truck, complusory right as the way is blocked by an RCV on to the stairs leading to a huge warehouse. exit through the 2nd door on left, you will see a grey car parked facing a door it is the spot. I will get the screenshot of the same next time I go in the servers but heres the proof http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884127922030694157/043BF16C5C32E4D90686680AA6101FD69C98EB86/

10. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

You have completed part 1 of the quest. There is more to be done that ISN'T shown in the quest manager but instead on the radio when you take the quest. You need to inflate the tyre on the van at the location you have identified. This is currently bugged and an admin needs to be with you to do the next part.

11. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Sorry for the double post but the thiefs quest is also blank.