1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Pvt_Donut

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Pvt_Donut, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

So I am new to the forums. However I have been playing on mgftw for at least 6 months now...I am a level 108 and have worked super hard to keep my Rep at a solid 5.0. My first name is Ashley which is surprising for most to discover that I am a girl lol. I love my gaming time it's How I unwind after a brutal day at work...what can I say killing zombies on hardcore mode is relaxing lol

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Hello, and welcome Donut, great to see you here :)

3. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Nice to have you around! Seen you around a few times and you seem great :)

Enjoy your stay here, hope to see you in game!

4. tank

tank MG Donor

welcome and good :smiley-computer008:

5. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Welcome to MG :)

6. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Greetings! Welcome, Donut...

[​IMG]

7. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Welcome to the forums Donut! May I ask, are you a fan of Red vs Blue by any chance? :D

8. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

:smiley-signs011:

9. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

thank you:)

Thank you guys for making me feel like I am part of a community of gamers who all like the same game as me:) I feel so special lol...and angel yes I am a huge red vs blue fan it is one of my all time favorite shows:D

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Welcome, Ashley. First of all, thanks for your loyalty to MG with yours (and your BF's) donations. Secondly, you have a good attitude. It will take you far, here. Stay active on the forums; best way to get to know us.

Eventually, you will want to find yourself in the PR-VS servers. That's where all the pro's end up, and that's where the best of us battle it out for laughs, bragging rights, and zomg's.

I know I already said this, but ask if you need anything.

11. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

:)

I can't wait to jump in to the vs. I am almost ready it just makes me nervous cuz I am not good at vs at all but it does t stop me from trying to play any way lol

12. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Welcome to the forums! and great work at keeping your REP at 5.0, shows that you are a great teamplayer which is one thing we love to see! think i have seen you around a few times hope to see you around in game again soon!