1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PROOF OF GUILD "RAGE" KICKING EVERYBODY FROM ASIA COOP - WHY ADMINS DONT DO ANYTHING?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 亗Қ Ⅱ Ɲ Ǥ≈, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All NoN- Guild Rage Players were Kicked 1 by 1 by the Guild Rage Members from the Public Asia Server COOP 216.185.109.45:27015. Admins who are in the Rage Guild were also online, yet they did not do anything to Stop Players getting kicked. I feel High and Low lvl players are allowed to play together. but this was like When Guild Rage is playing, all Non Rage players are getting KICKED. There is No use of making Admins who think for themselves. I was Admin of 60% Servers of CS1.6 In India, Yet MG im not Admin In MG and The Admins who don't deserve Adminship get to the slot. Rage Guild has Broken many MG Rules, I feel this should be stopped and Rage Guild must be Punished so that next time another Guild never tries to do such things. MG Admin AvilRoad was also online in server via IRC but he just kept saying "LOL" & we were all Kicked. Im posting all SCREENSHOTS Of the People who were kicked:

View attachment 1346 View attachment 1347 View attachment 1348 View attachment 1349 View attachment 1350

I hope Marvel & MGFTW Team takes this matter Seriously.
    Thankyou

-? |<inG?*

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Well, i was on irc at that time(with paul) and can explain you why you got kicked.
    they kicked you because zero had bought some vending machines and wanted to share toasters from them with his guild-mates.But there were 3 strangers(including you). So they asked all of you to leave like 3000000 times. You didn't listen. Then you got kicked.
    So tell me why are you complaining?It's zero's money,zero's toasters so only he can decide who will receive them and who not.

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

And btw why you didn't mention that you even received toasters from one vending machine?
    I think your post is provocation and nothing more.

4. Wall of text hurts my eyes!

5. cry

cry MG Donor

avil is right, but for a vending machine u pick an empty server, and dont kick all from a server where people are playing. However, i dont read back in your post that they wanted to use a vending machine, did you do it on purpose to create a provocation?

6. You will be having atleast 1 Screenshot as ur saying they requested me to leave 3000k times!!!. Post it here and let Everybody see it, OR LET MARVEL CHECK OUT THE LOGS AND SEE WHO IS RIGHT!!!

7. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

I contributed my VMs to our Guild as well. We did not take over a populated server and start kicking people. We filled up a completely empty server to do it and asked nicely of those who joined to let us do our thing. Nearly all understood what we were doing and left.

8. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

You mad.Srsly
    And as i said its pretty weird that you haven't mention vending machines,huh?

9. I Joined the server because it was Almost full, just like everybody join servers. i never knew there were vending machines and all.

10. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

As i said according to the comment at irc you even received some of toasters from one machine.

11. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

and you are complaining about "breaking server rules"?Some days ago I was pretty close to ban you for structal rushing:http://depositfiles.com/files/043nod8yn here is a demo
    So just stop trolling here.

12. As i said, The Screenshots Answer all Doubts and Questions.

13. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

nothing makes sense to me, hE CAN TAKE HIS VENDING MACHINE TO HIS HOME. HE DOESNT OWN F**** THE SERVER.

14. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
    My friend?Lol.That "wall-hacker" was viruz from lazzer's guild which is actually just got lucky or detect buff worked for him that time.
    And actually I do action only when I have proofs.You asked me to ban him?Is it proof?I think no
    P.S The purpose of this topic is trolling mg admins and nothing more.Thats why i trying to change it.

15. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

One premium vending machine costs 30$(discount doesn't work anymore).He bought couple.For example 2.He paid 60$ just to share toasters with mates.
    So why he must waste his money on strangers?

16. Who's Ya Daddy

so next time when I buy a Vending machine I have the risght to kick everyone who is not from my GUILD?? thats amazing seems like we have a new rule. :wacko2:

17. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Well now you are trolling at me.I don't care:)
    P.S Marvel and hc are offline
    P.S.S This thread should be closed

18. Who's Ya Daddy

we are here to make sense of what happened there, not to troll. And since you are the admin its your responsibility to respond accordingly & appropriately. I really would appreciate If we can resolve this.

PS I wasnt even in the server when this happened. But in my & 100 others opinion reading this thread ITS W.R.O.N.G.

19. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

You're mad.And i already told you a reason
    yeah go ahead.maybe any other complaints about me?
    And beasty already told you that they had asked you to leave.

20. Kitties

Kitties Head Administrator

I'd appreciate you not taking my comments in-game out of context. See, the whole time I was actually trying to stop the votekicks from happening. It's hard to do that when you have 12-14 people all itching to keep non-guild members out of the game, and when !veto doesn't work.

Ami and I were the presiding admins during this event, so I can't help but feel responsible for what happened. I didn't get in to the server until everything was already in progress. I'm sure she'll have her own account of the events by morning. I could have handled things differently, or handled them better, but I didn't, because I didn't know the extent to which I could use my admin powers to facilitate such an event. I left it, therefore, largely up to the players, which turned into a lynch-mob scenario. Just know, our guild didn't barge into an already populated server, demanding that the players leave. We chose an empty server, twice, so it could be done in peace.

In short, I tried to stop the votekicks, I knew they were wrong, but I couldn't, because I handled the situation wrong, and for that, I'm sorry. Marvel and the other roots, if you want my head for this, so be it, that's your prerogative. Just know that I tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.