1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Problems with quests

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ThNameIsWil, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ThNameIsWil

ThNameIsWil Junior Member

Hi,

I've been having problems with two quests: The Antidote 2 by Kyle, and Goodbye, Friend (Lv. 73) by Sara.

For The Antidote 2, I'm required to collect 8 mutated blood samples, which I have found for previous quests from paranoia tank and also in the finale of The Sacrifice (in the middle of the road). However, for the past few games, I have been unable to pick up the mutated blood sample in the finale of The Sacrifice even though I was able to previously. I have also seen other players pick it up but I was unable to. Is it a bug, or was it just meant to be like this?

As for Goodbye, Friend by Sara, there are two with the same name which requires different level. I'm unable to access the second quest in the picture below (Lv. 73). When I select the quest on the radio, no quest description comes up and this list of quests by the side just disappears. The quest is not in white text (those in white text means can't be accessed yet), so I'm wondering if this is a bug too.

As for quests from Theodora and Celine, all the quests are in white text. I've seen somewhere on the forum saying that I have to clear Darwin's quests before I can access Theodora's quests, so what about Celine?

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

3. ThNameIsWil

Oh okayokay, thanks!

I have been following that guide for all my previous quests, but it doesn't state how can I accept the quest when there is no text. Also, the guide only has one Goodbye, Friend quest whereas I have two as you can see from the picture.

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm pretty sure you just press "Next page" or "To the point" to accept it, it's been ages since I've done those quests so dont really remember sorry.

5. ThNameIsWil

Okayokay, I managed to accept the quest. Thank you!

6. ThNameIsWil

I've met with another problem with another quest. It's Inseparable 1 by Theodora. Firstly, the tasks for the quest was blank, so I followed the guide and collected antibiotics. As the guide did not state how many, I just kept collecting and the notification came up telling me I've collected enough antibiotics.

After finish collecting, I put it in the supply box as per normal.

However, when I wanted to complete the quest, it states that I did not have any quest to complete. The antibiotics are no longer in my quest inventory, and when I tried taking out from the supply box (not sure if it's supposed to work but I just tried) and it says I have nothing to take out. So are there any other tasks that I have to do which is not included in the guide (the guide only stated that I had to collect antibiotics) or there is a bug? Since there is no text for the tasks required, I cannot be sure.

7. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I think you also need bottles of water and towels as well for that quest.

8. ThNameIsWil

Ahh okayokay. I needed just two more clean towels. Thanks!