1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Problems with !cp

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Deiros, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Deiros

Deiros Junior Member

Hey! My name in game is BIGMAMA, and my Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:66872808 (https://mgftw.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=90896). I really need your support please! This is the problem: When I connect to any points reloaded server and try to enter any option of !cp Menu, the description of any Skill, Upgrade or Buff doesn't appear. Also, the option number 6, wich is "SETTINGS" doesn't work as you will see in the screenshots I added to this post. I'm back after 2 years so I'd like you to help me as soon as it's possible, 'cause I really want to play again and have fun! Thanks very much!

2. Specifically to clarify a few things about this post... basically all upgrades/skills and buffs that you see in !cp doesn't display their description? I also saw in one of your screenshots that the names of the upgrades don't seem to be appearing for you.

I had a look myself at !cp. Everything is working as normal (names of upgrades / skills and buffs appeared for me) and pressing 6 in !cp works for me.

I otherwise can't be of much help... try seeing if doing a campaign or two changes !cp when it saves automatically.
    I would suggest seeing HC or Marvel about the issue.

3. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi, the problem should be fixed now. Let me know if the issues persists.

4. Deiros

Deiros Junior Member

Thank you very much HonorCode! Everything works fine now! Thanks! :D