1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Problem with completing quests on Dead Center

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Listless Vapors, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Listless Vapors

Listless Vapors MG Donor

On the first dead center map if you use the inventory crate outside of the elevator then use the radio in the saferoom to complete any quest. When it loads to map 2 you lose all xp and points that u just earned and the quest is marked as completed. I haven't tried using !saveme before it loads to the next map but if u wait to use the radio at the beginning of the next map it doesn't happen. I had this happen to me on 3 different quests and its really annoying.

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

I'm not coop player,but I think you don't receive any exp/points/gems inside of saferoom.
    Use radios which are located outside saferoom.

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Yeah u don't get anything in the safehouse which is why i use death centre 1st map radio in the first left room of the coridoor.

4. Zero

Zero MG Donor

Its as raised said its a radio in the first room to the right on the table , and another on the first table near the saferoom of the 2 map of dead center right near the ceda tent.

5. you can get reward from any radio just press key to finish quest after you go out of saferoom thats it,i finish quest like this in DC map2 using radio inside saferoom and finish quest outside , i got my reward.