1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Problem connect server CA coop

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by robertob76, Dec 24, 2013.

1. robertob76

robertob76 Member

In the CA server coop, every time I go into the game, I do not empowering and if I type !join, m says you're dead, if I type !respawn, it tells me that my level does not allow this service! Any solution for me??....

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Rescues are disabled in PR Coop, you have to wait for the start of the next round, or for an empty body to be defibbed.

!respawn is an admin-only command that is used at their discretion iirc.

Once the next round starts you should be able to play :)

3. robertob76

robertob76 Member

My question is that, does not make me get into the game just when we're all safe in the room! Out of 10 games, 6/7 times I did not connect at all .. I say press the left mouse button to play like luis or bill etc. .. but when I press it, almost always tells me you're dead! But before even starting? How can I be dead in the safe room .. yet all that we have to start?

4. That happens when the majority of survivors have left safe room at start right before you join the game.Even though you can have your bot spawn at the beginning,if you cannot get it controlled(bots always spawn before your stuff are fully loaded),the bot will disappear right after it goes out of safe room.

5. dikew

dikew Member

in order to avoid dead in the beginning of game, might as well to tweak your graphic down a bit, like lowering your resolution, shader quality, texture quality and etc. it might help decreasing the loading time

6. robertob76

robertob76 Member

The problem is that it does not always.. only when I see this screen every time I see this screen before leaving, after I press the left mouse button says and I do not ever connect. When I did not charge me in the screen.. game normally. server in EU things improve although not always... It is almost always the beginning of each new campaign. But maybe it is a problem of slow loading....