1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PRev Preview Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by L1teHawk, Sep 10, 2011.

1. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Just a short "montage" demonstrating PRev. Well, it started out as a montage, but after the title scene, my After Effects installation died and now it comes up with a "Config Error" and crashes. I have to reinstall it. But for now, I just used Movie Maker.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mrqce0K5TVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Awesome vid :D

3. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Yeah, Balrog rules....lol

Good job !

4. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

At 0:07 there is a mistake. I believe it is supposed to be "L1tewank", not "L1tehawk"

5. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

6. Angel

Angel MG Donor

One thing is missing in the video... And that's gonna be a surprise for everyone, right L1te? ;D

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

8. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

lol @ Elise on his invisible bike :D

Nice vid Lite and love that sound track you put with it, fits totaly

9. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Yeah, and because the tank is only compatible on the Clan Wars server, it'll only appear on maps like Helms Deep. That reminds me... I gotta install some custom maps to the test server :)

10. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

I still can't test it, right?

11. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

this looks awesome...
    Id love to see hell tanks throwing some rockets or electricity too.....lol

no Thats a serious suggestion:bump2:

12. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Idk how to make the server no-steam (though the mod works with no-steam). Last time I tried, I messed up and had to reinstall L4D2 on the server again, which is exactly why I don't mess with any server stuff anymore, despite having access.

If you are really curious, here are its moves:
    • Death Vacuum: A portal pops out of the ground and opens, creating a deadly vacuum which sucks players in. If you end up walking close to the portal, you get sucked in and die.
    • Poison Jab: If you get hit by its venomous claw, you become poisoned and lose control of your character until you die.
    • Abyss: It'll punch you so hard that you go flying into god knows where.
    • Lightwave: A bright light comes from within it. If you look into the light, you get blinded till you die.
    • Electrical Burn: It'll shoot sparks of electricity that will insta-kill people.

Sounds over-powered doesn't it? Well, don't worry. It's an NPC tank and in a clan wars server, you can respawn after you die, and in the Clan Arena when a Hell Tank spawns, all the clans become "friends" until it dies. Ofc you can always continue fighting when it spawns, but the round won't end until it dies. The tank shows no mercy. Your enemy's enemy is your friend right? :P

13. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

L1te, something i want you to add..

Multiple smoker tongues! (aka tentacle rape)
    * Can have same ability as normal smoker has, but he can shoot out max 5-10 tongues at the same time to random players near him. and by this, he gets some players near him so he can cast other abilites to the players he dragged to him.
    * Long tongue range
    * Fast pulling

[video=youtube;VbhGDpnrOFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhGDpnrOFo&feature=related[/video]

14. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

That's really cool! :) I'll look forward to adding tongue grab. However, it's going to be after the mod is released, because it'll take a while.

15. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

i miss clan wars =p it was fun