1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR-VS] The Passing Survivor Spawn bug

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by XeroX, Dec 9, 2015.

1. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

So we played on The Passing first round was bugfree however on second round, 2 survivors (players) were spawned in some house which you normally cannot access and were stuck. They also did receive quite some damage which made it even more unfair. They tried to let the bots tp out of the room aswell as using !stuck but it didnt work.

2. To give you an example of this bug and some more explanation...
    Turns out this is a bug I already have known for quite some time, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=554578791, It has happened to me before anyways. It somehow only affects players at random that are L4D1 characters. A another bug similar to this also occurs in the third chapter of the passing in COOP in regards to the L4D1 characters, 3 players at random that are L4D1 characters are teleported to the places where the L4D1 survivors are on the bridge. I am unsure as to whether or not the other bug occurs in VS. NOTE: I don't have screenshots for the other bug.

3. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

Everyone pretty much experienced this already, so either the servers empty out, get a map change, players in the room rejoin the server, donor changes the map in VS you can just get yourself killed so that the chapter progresses.

And !stuck is not a command as far as I'm aware, the server responds to it in no way conceivable it used to be one. Now whenever I get stuck I need to wait out a certain duration before I get teleported to other survivors.

4. Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro Junior Member

hello
    Why mgftw HK offline pls fixed coz i like vs thx

5. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

stop posting on all the wrong places lol, you are actually Zoro in terms of going to the wrong places