1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PR-VS Etiquette / Rules Reminder

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by erik, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

There is some basic etiquette that is being overlooked. For the most part, PR-VS players are among the most hardcore and passionate gamers. However, during any hours... peak or NON-peak, basic etiquette is not only expected, but impled.

--- If a team largely or mostly leaves before the end of the map, or in round 2, we can and won't force a scramble.

--- If this happens, play it out; we won't scramble it or make anyone play survivor twice just because people quit.

--- Do not** try to manually re-assign people. "I'll play infected twice," "I'll switch!," etc. is not accetpable. It's no different than stacking or reverse-stacking teams. As a rule of thumb, stay on your own teams no matter what.

Most importantly, it is 100% inappropriate & bannable to just sit in spectate if you're not happy with the arrangement. Being petulent or acting-out is against the rules. "I don't like this team head count, I don't like my team, so I will sit in spec until I get my way" is against the rules.

When it comes to playing tank, you do NOT have to play as the tank. However, to pass the tank, you must be full health. You can not be biled or burning! Example: Player gets tank, fights a little, takes damage, then chooses to pass it = against the rules. If you take a bunch of damage as you are spawning, play it out. Luck of the draw, happens to us all. This is massively important.

Again, this only applies to a few, but enough people to warrant an announcement.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.