1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR-VS] Bounty punishment against bots

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by XeroX, Jul 28, 2015.

1. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

Hi,

currently if you accidently incapacitate a bot or even kill (through explosions) them you get punished for teamkilling them. However as we all know bots don't have much of a use in Versus. So im suggesting to lower or remove the punishment this should only affect bots. The punishment against players should still be there.

Just a thought.

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I'm not sure about this because damage another teammate human or not will still bring the same consequence. I can see where you are coming from though.

Although I can't see that killing bots would happen that often, I was playing versus most of today and there was always a few bots on all day and not once did I kill a bot.

Also when you get a decent versus game going there normally isn't really any bots in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I once killed bot as he was gonna kill me by opening SR door at the end of map (not sure if this applies at teamkilling but screw francis x.x) went down to -32 bounty and god knows if i lost cash too..., i think it is a bit too much, i mean killing a bot e.e not even a human.

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Just my opinion but I'm on the "Like it or not, it's still a teammate" side of the fence.

Yeah bots can be a pain, people don't look after them, whatever, but it's still a teammate either way.

5. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

One thing I'd like to see would be to make them at least bullet immune like in COOP, that way if you blow up a car or whatever you'll still get penalized, but not if a stray bullet hits their toe and incapacitates them.

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

i think bots should shoot back at you if you shoot them, that would make it more interesting. or if all damage to a bot was mirrored onto you xD