1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] The Shadow's Knights

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by XD4rK_DuDeX, Apr 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. XD4rK_DuDeX

XD4rK_DuDeX Banned

[PR] The Shadow's Knights (No level Limit)

http://www.logotypes101.com/logos/866/53CE28501BD28A43AED9092FEE287204/Charlotte_Knights.png

Requirements for membership:

100+ Level.
    Follow MG rules.Respectful to Guild members, administrator and other
    Respectful to Guild members, administrator and other players.

Clan level is currently 20 and will be upgraed and updated soon
    Buff list will be updated as the clan levels up

clan tag:
    [?]

LEADER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CO-LEADERS
    [​IMG]

WAR ENGINEER

[​IMG]

MEMBERS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CLAN RULES

We want to enjoy the game together and have a nice time so basic rules should apply.
    * No Racism, no sexism, no rude behaviour such as trolling griefing abusing mic or spamming chat.
    * Our clan DOES NOT want rushers, farmers, cheaters or exploiters of any kind.
    If you stay and hide in saferoom while others are outside fighting co-op tanks, you do not belong with us.
    * Members should be helpful to each other and to other players on the server.
    * STAY ACTIVE. If you are inactive for over 2 weeks you will be removed from the clan. If you want to take a break from playing but wish to stay in the clan, inform the leader or co leaders and you will not be removed for the time period we agree upon.
    * If you wish to leave the clan please notify us as well.
    * ALWAYS follow the rules of the server and the admins' instructions.
    * If you have a problem with a player or a clan member DO NOT argue in game. Keep it to private messages and if needed contact the clan leader or co leaders to help resolve the situation in a civil manner.
    * If you have a problem with server staff contact them directly on mg forums and do not start useless drama elsewhere.
    * Members must wear the clan tag while playing on the servers.

BUFF LIST
    Survivors
    1.Crafting Mastery
    Sharing Health
    3.Extra Knife
    4.Evilness Protection
    5.Arsenal
    6.Learder Fanaticiam
    7.Ice Shield
    8.Special Ammo Sharing
    9.Smart Hands
    10.Anti Gloo
    11.Detect
    12.Veteran Pistols
    13.Melee Wrecker
    14.Exp Farmers
    15.Veteran Sniper Rifles
    16.Bounty Hunters
    17.Recognized
    18.Charity

APPLICATIONS
    If you wish to apply to be part of The Shadow's Knights
    please leave a comment with the following information:
    1. Your in-game name
    2. Your in-game level
    3. Link to your steam ID
    4. Your favorite mg server
    5. A short message about why you would like to join

more member slots will open as the clan levels up

Hope to see everyone on the servers, and have a good gaming experience together!

Clan steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MG-Tsk

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Good luck with the guild!
    [​IMG]

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

What penguin said. Good luck :)

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Good luck with your guild! :)

5. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Good luck and see you in game :)

6. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

The first clan I was ever a member of was in Counter Strike and their initials were TSK (stood for The Stolen Kill).

Useless fact out of the way...Wish you the best of luck and many games to come!

7. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

At first I thought it was an idea for a new tank, lol...

Good luck my friend with the guild :D

8. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Good luck guys!!! I hope you can become a full (and active) guild :)

I liked your rules and:

* Our clan DOES NOT want rushers, farmers, cheaters or exploiters of any kind.

lol I bet I'm not the only one who remembers Burial Ground after reading this rule :P
    ^sry I was impossible not to mention that one haha :D

9. Jura

Jura Member

IGN: Jura [?]
    Lvl: 156
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45823057
    My favorite server would be either one of EU Coop
    --------------------------------------------------
    I really see some potential in this clan and I would really like to help this clan grow. For me joining a newly established clan is always more fun than trying to get into an already big and powerful one. After some time in my current clan I realised that it's no fun being a member of a clan if you rarely play with any of your co-members. As Duncan said, I also hope that this clan will become full and active with good players. And of course, the main reason I want to join your clan is...you have a pretty cool name :)...just joking...not about the name but that being the main re...ANYWAY...Thanks for reading I hope you'll consider me :W

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Who

11. XD4rK_DuDeX

XD4rK_DuDeX Banned

Thank you

thank you all for your support and yes our clan will be an active clan :)

12. iOPz

iOPz Guest

13. k??i?

k??i? Guest

IGN : k??i?
    Lvl : 147
    Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:49601376
    Favorite Server : EU or CA Coop

The reason why I join this clan is want to meet more friends who love playing on MG servers, also I never have a clan before so I am really interested
    to join a new clan.

14. Mugen

Mugen MG Donor

ill send an invite to add you in steam. I hope see you in game again and you are welcome to join us :P

15. Mugen

Mugen MG Donor

Added today Opz welcome to The Shadows Knights :P

[​IMG]

16. erik

erik MG Donor

Duplicate entries for Kevin got deleted, so that should be fixed.

I am asking Marvel about the HLX issue. Will let you know when it's fixed.

17. erik

erik MG Donor

So far, when I log into HLStatsX as Admin, there are no REAL or DEFINITE ways to adjust it so you guys can have stats. Conversely, I found a clan entry for someone whose "tag" isn't a clan tag.

So, your clan tag is added. ONCE SOMEONE WEARING IT PLAYS ON A SERVER OR PR SERVER, it should register stats going forward. If it doesn't, then that means the problem is with the name symbols.

Hope this solve it,

18. erik

erik MG Donor

Approved Stephane's account.

BTW I noticed some of your clan members have been gaming but the system does nothing with the clan in HLStatsX.

HOWEVER, HLStatsX may not be updating right away. After a day or two if there are still no changes and no progress, please consider changing your symbols. I realize EOP clan and others use some symbols. Perhaps it's the specific symbol(s) in your name? Either way, thanks for your patience, this may require further troubleshooting.

19. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I would like to point out that the symbol there using actually means "the" in thai language. so the reason this might not be picking up is the thai language pack not being installed on the hlstatsx server.
    [​IMG]

20. erik

erik MG Donor

Some symbols the system likes, some it doesn't. For now, just use [TSK] because HLX likes it. Marvel explained it to me, yes HLX picks up things in brackets like |MG| erik or (MG) erik. Sometimes the lack of brackets leaves it undetected. Some clan symbols (EOP's) are kosher in the eyes of HLX. If you have fucked up ass looking screen names in-game, sometimes HLX doesn't like those, either, which can account for some people's points not saving. I saw some wierd conflicts in the database about it and that just confirms it's the characters.

Again, if you have these issues, just use fonts and text that the system will recognize. Use your clan tags in this format:

erik [KFC]

Thanks,