1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

(PR) Stupid Tools And Rape Service |110lvl+

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Pillz attack, Oct 11, 2011.

1. BadBunny

BadBunny Guest

Hm ok but i dont like that long name i think then i play without tag. The people can see when i join that i in STARS should be enough then ;)

2. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Hi guys.. I'm sorry to say this but i gotta move on guilds....

I jsut left STARS to create my guild with JavCube and The_Jackal

Sorry

Good luck!!!!

3. MarksmanR

MarksmanR MG Donor

8 months later, I want to rejoin S.T.A.R.S. :eatarrow: Been lv. 210 for 6 months.

4. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

You can come back of course. Catch Hades, Revival or me ingame to invite you ;)

5. BadBunny

BadBunny Guest

So im really angry now...You Update the first post and im still not in the list...So wth is wrong? Should i leave the guild or what?

6. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Im pretty sure no one wanted to offend you or something,just the creator of this thread is lazy and inactive ;p

7. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

So... I keep getting bluescreens on my PC and I don't know when I get this to be fixed. But till then I won't be able to play L4D2 (or any other game). Just for you to know, why I'm inactive and can't do anything for the guild.

8. BadBunny

BadBunny Guest

First post is currently?

9. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

Update much? ;3

10. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Oh Sheila, you're now in Stars 2, when did that happend? I like :D
    Damn I wanna play again, I miss L4d2...

11. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

Last night, and you should.. COME BACK <3

12. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Trust me I want to, but I can't. My Nvidia card is broken and so all games lag like shit (except The Binding of Isaac, which is the only one I play these days). I could get my PC repaired, I still have guarantee on it, but I need it to fucking study (damn exams are still not over yet). So at least 2-3 weeks until I can play again :(

13. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

14. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Exactly!

15. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

HURRRRY!

16. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

I do my best.

17. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Lol pillz I liked that I'm on top of member list :kiss2:
    Tho I'd like to see som1 else under my postion,defo not ping ;D

18. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Also is it possible, when you update the member list next time u show the members as this cute li'l boxes:

[​IMG]

Badbunny asked for it a while ago, but nobody answered.

19. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

If all the members from the original stars post their ids I can update it for you guys I have alot of time because My pc is dead atm. The names on the first post that haven't been changed can those people post their stats page or a member that knows their groups stats and players send me a message and I'll update to the newer list.

20. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

I can send you all IDs tonight or tomorrow. I think I know everyone who is in that guild.