1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Resurrected

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Steph, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Steph

Steph Game Server Moderator

GUILD INFORMATION
    Name: Resurrected
    Tag: [☥]
    Level: 20
    HLSTATSX: Click Me
    About: As long as you play like a professional or the best you can, there is no need for a level requirement.The symbol was chosen because it represents life. It also represents giving life, which leads us to the name, Resurrected. Much like in the game, the goal is to survive, to stay alive for as long as you can, but even in death you can be Resurrected with a Defibrillator lol.

GUILD MEMBERS
    Leader - Steph
    Co Leader - Treefifty
    Co Leader - Cobra 11
    Member - Skaank
    Member - Flobber
    Member - Sunny Joely
    Member - CJ
    Member - NaM3
    Member - Motila
    Member - Scott Pilgrim
    Member - Sukiadoramu
    Member - Eptic
    Member - Korean Jesus
    Member - Fab Panda
    Member - Deunan
    Member - God of Dota
    Member - Blacktimes
    Member - Lunatico
    Member - KurtLeung
    Member - R.B.
    Member - Bloody Max Vanessa
    Member - Kirisaki Chitoge
    Member - Flare
    Member - Jess

GUILD BUFFS
    [​IMG]Anti Gloo: Guild members avoid getting stuck on Spitters spit when they are crawling. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Arsenal: The first 4 Ranged weapons will cost no bounty. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Bounty Hunters: Increases bounty by 15% on any server by being the top clan on the ranking. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Bleed Em Out: Releases special spores to make incapacitated survivors bleed out faster. (CW).
    [​IMG]Blow Bitches: A car explosion will instantly kill any special infected that it reaches. (CW).
    [​IMG]Charity: EXP points will be shared among Guild members on the same server. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Corrosion Heal: Clears one stack of corrosion each 20 seconds. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Crafting Mystery: Ability to craft gems, 1% multiplied by the current Guild level. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Detect: Guild members can see invisible jockeys. (Coop).
    [​IMG]Drainers: Allows Guild members to become Drainer Tanks. (CW)
    [​IMG]Enhancement Stones Gone: Disables the enhancement stone requirement. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Evilness Protection: Picking up an evil item will not affect your teammates. (VS).
    [​IMG]Exp Farmers: Guild members will earn more experience points if they fight together. (Coop).
    [​IMG]Extra Knife: All Guild members will receive an additional Knife slot (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Freezing Legs: Reduces the speed of the members on the enemy survivor team, 1% multiplied by the current Guild level. (CW).
    [​IMG]Go Away Vampires: Disables enemy clan members Vampire Buff. (CW).
    [​IMG]Ice Shield: Prevents intelligent grenade launcher projectiles from tracing Guild members. (VS).
    [​IMG]Leader Fanaticism: Decreases damage of all Guild members within a radius of the Guild leader. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Melee Wrecker: Playing as a Tank will break survivors melee weapon randomly, 0.1% chance. (VS).
    [​IMG]Recognized: Decreases skill, buff and upgrade cash cost by 25%. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Special Ammo Sharing: When a survivor picks up fire/explosive bullets, all Guild members on the same team will be equipped too. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Sharing Health: Guild members will receive 5 HP bonus based on the amount of Guild members on the survivor team. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Smart Hands: Infected Guild members can pick up special items. (VS).
    [​IMG]United Fury: Damage inflicted towards members of an enemy Guild on the survivor team is increased by 5%, multiplied by the Guild level. (CW).
    [​IMG]Vet Pistols: Pistols will deal between 600% and 700% more damage. (Coop/VS).
    [​IMG]Vet Sniper Rifles: AWP rifles will deal 400% - 425% more damage. Scout sniper rifles will deal 385%-309% more damage. (CW).

GUILD REQUIREMENTS
    Legit Steam Account: Please add me once in Guild. I will answer any questions in PM.
    Wear Tag: Please wear the tag while playing L4D2. It's sexy and it shows Guild support.
    Team Player: No one likes a player who only cares about themselves. Rushing is highly discouraged.
    Follow MG Rules: Don't take the risk of being banned, so please follow the servers rules.

GUILD APPLICATION
    In Game Name:
    Steam Profile Link:
    Reason You Want To Join:

GUILD RECRUIT STATUS
    Recruiting is Open 24/30

[​IMG]

Information is up to date as of Nov 22nd, 2015.

2. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Can I just say, I love your guild buffs section. Very creative.. ;)

3. erik

erik MG Donor

I never thought I'd actually say this... but TJ, I agree with you! lol

4. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

Would you mind if we use those icons in the PR Web CP?

5. Steph

If you don't mind the fact I found these on the internet, resized them to same size and/or edited them to make sense with the buffs, then sure go ahead. The one buff we dont have yet is below:
    [​IMG]Enhancement Stones Gone

6. erik

erik MG Donor

put veteran pistols first

"The Ultimate Weapon" -Bob(WANTED)

7. Penguin

Penguin Guest

In Game Name: P3NGU1N
    Steam Profile Link: Click Me
    Reason You Want To Join: I am currently returning to Left 4 dead 2 and mgftw and a long break and am looking for another guild to join as in my absence i lost my place in my previous one. im level 203 and will be playing often, i just got to get to grips with how thing work round here again. Oh and i just bought donor again aswell if that means anything :)

8. Steph

A Supreme Penguin has been spawned :P

As long as your active you'll fit in here well. I will invite you next time I see you in game or I'll just add you on Steam now so I can stalk you lol :)

9. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Loool i forgot i have this as my join message, you must have already seen me in game at some point then :P

10. Tania

Tania Junior Member

In Game Name: Tania
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/taniasobral
    Reason You Want To Join: I just recently started being active in mgftw servers and would like to find a guild with active members to play with, I am level 76.

11. Steph

Ok I will add you on steam and invite you when I see you in game Tania :)

12. Deunan

Deunan Junior Member

In Game Name: Deunan Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050656891/ Reason why I want to join I have been on daily I'm looking for a clan With active members To play cooperatively with. I'm level 54 And I play very well with duel pistols

13. Steph

Added you on Steam Deunan

14. Penguin

Penguin Guest

you seem like a cool i guy i have seen you in game a few times :) welcome to the guild :D

15. Deunan

Deunan Junior Member

Thanks Penguin

16. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Mate, you're gonna love using the vet pistols then! Welcome!

17. Deunan

Deunan Junior Member

Thanks Adward

18. Steph

Guild is now full, thanks to everyone who joined and stuck with us through everything :)

19. erik

erik MG Donor

Another Resurrected Guild member keeps the success streak going!! I had a lot of comments to make about TreeFifty on the Steam Group page. Many gamers recommended him to me, and I couldn't argue that he's the right one for it. Just like w/ the previous winners, please take a minute to congratulate Tree and read-up on what he does for the community and for MG in general.

20. treefifty

treefifty MG Donor

Thanks Erik and to all the players who put in a good word for me.