1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) RAPE . EAT . AND . PUKE | LvL 120+ Only

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by 亗Қ Ⅱ Ɲ Ǥ≈, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Very modest lol, good luck

2. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

Nowomannocry,everytime you join my server i start singing '' No woman no cry,no don't shed no tears,no no woman no cry'' and everytime i have the song in my head for days.

So i'm a bit happy you changed your name ;)

Good luck with the guilds! :)

3. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Good luck!

4. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

:smiley-signs100::spam:

5. Polo

Polo Guest

+100000 It is exactly that, arff he hurts me

6. Ping

Ping Guest

Last post by a reap member 20 days ago roflfolforlfol dead guild is dead give up

7. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

All guilds r dead, what is there to do in guilds now anyway?

8. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

Reap 1 has 1 free slot. If you are good, active player (lvl 120 or above) pm me.
    My steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003438243

9. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

Oh diddly dooddly hole! I think i lost my steam account :fameme:. Just reinstalled my OS and i forgot about the account verification code wtich is beeing sent to email....but the problem is that i have deleted that email 6 months ago, so i can't get that special code as the result i can't log into my steam account:smiley-scared002:. BRAINS WHY YOU SO STUPID?! :whymeme: Anyways, i just asked Steam support about it, but i don't think they will do anything to give it back.

10. zomg If you have another computer which you HAVE logged into Steam with correctly, you can go to that PC, log in, and change the email address.

Othrewise you will need to open a Support ticket to have them change your email. You will need information like most recently used creditcard or a cd-key from a game you registered on the account as proof of ownership. Good luck

11. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

Yesterday Steam support replyed... And they said everything just what you did... they need any cd-key, or credit card number, etc to identify that this steam account is mine . Just too bad i had never bought any game from steam... and left 4 dead 2... it's been gifted by Marvel on last Christmas. And other games i had, they were FREE to download/play.
    Also i have tryed to download steam on my "grampa" pc (another one). And once again i failed, because steam wasn't instaled there for ages because special code was requested.
    Well now my last chance is too contact Marvel and try to ask him to find any gift code or something that proves, that Left 4 dead 2 was gifted to me. Maybe that would fix this stupid issue, but if not...i think that would be the end for me in left 4 dead 2.

12. Pm marvel or make a new thread about this situation ,i am sure he will help you out .

13. I'm glad this pile of shit was permabanned.

14. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

haters gonna hate...

15. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

and i am just curious, what did i do to you, that you hate me so much?... i bet because i am in Reap guild, isn't it?

16. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Ignore Ernest he is trolling like always lol
    No medi you are doing great job dont worry ;)

17. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

UOhahaha! I got my steam account back!11 Yay! :smiley-happy023:

THANK YOU MARVEL!!!! You really helped a lot! :smiley-happy066:

18. :smiley-happy014:

19. davidaj98

davidaj98 Junior Member

i would like to join the guild ign (DB)pyrax
    lvl : 126
    booster x2
    on as often as i can be

20. Method

Method Junior Member

lvl20 guild - 7 free slots left: you must be 75+lvl and active player. leave your post here or pm me in game. cheers :W