1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) RAPE . EAT . AND . PUKE | LvL 120+ Only

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by 亗Қ Ⅱ Ɲ Ǥ≈, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

Accepted first buy game yourself ,abe kothe m ja kar munni badnaam hue par dance kar paise milga :P

2. Munni

Munni Junior Member

Agar main game khareed sakti to yahan King se tui marwane kyon aati, apne dewar salman se hi gaand marwa leti laken woh bhosrika kabhi katrina ki marta hai to kabhi arbaz khan ki aur dance karne ko jo paise milte hai, woh saare mere lund lani chehre par make up karwane par hi lag jaate hain.

3. hahahahha LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

4. UPDATED MAIN THREAD WITH REAP 3 SECTION

5. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

WELCOME UNIVERSAL new member of r2

6. Listless Vapors

Listless Vapors MG Donor

7. PRIZE: 1 YEAR DONOR PACKAGE ON MGFTW!!! :)

EVENT OVER, SEE BELOW FOR RESULTS
    (Note- Screenshots were taken on 29th Feb, so the players who were in REAP Guild on 29th Feb are only qualified to play this event)
    VIEW YOUR SCREENSHOTS TAKEN ON 29TH FEB: http://photobucket.com/REAP-EVENT
    VIEW YOUR SCREENSHOTS TAKEN ON 1st April: http://photobucket.com/REAP_EVENT_RESULTS

SEE ALL PLAYERS STATS KILLSTREAK FULL DETAILS HERE:http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/6344...1401#post61401

WINNER OF THIS EVENT IS "S?o?i???WEED Wanted", HAS RECEIVED THE PRIZE 1 YEAR PREMIUM ACCOUNT

CHECK OUR ROYAL EVENTS & GIFTS SECTION PAGE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS: ***RAPE .EAT .AND .PUKE*** ROYALEVENT'S

8. CLIFFORD

CLIFFORD Junior Member

9. Teddybear

Teddybear Junior Member

10. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I'd appreciate it if people stopped causing drama, with private messages or accusations or whatever...

Also, private messaging means nothing on Steam for the simple reason that anyone can use any alias and fake any conversation with any accomplice, and easily erase any bit of information just like in the screenshot that was posted. So please stop the fighting

11. u rock like always ^^

12. Hello : W

how about the reason for this is to let you know I will not play on servers mgftw so thank you very much for giving me also the chance to be in your guild

Almenos asta que deje de av

14. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

15. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

Cuz hes a noob & hes trolling you I know he will be back

16. New Leader in Command of R.E.A.P is Medicopter [?

17. Ping

Ping Guest

Unless he buys gifts, your guild will be deserted in 2 weeks. :)

18. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

Hello, my dear comrades or R.E.A.P!!!

Let me represent myself as a new leader in command of R.E.A.P. My nicknames in MG servers are Medicopter or NoWomanNoCry. Some of you may already know me, some of you - not. So, my foreign friends calls me Don (because my real name is Donatas). I am 22 years old student, from tiny country Lithuania, studying business administration. I like playing basketball, fishing, even cooking... also love lithuanian beer and girls :)
    So, as you already know, our King is leaving us :cry:. And he decided, that i should take his place in R.E.A.P. Well, since we are good friends with King, i accepted this invitation, with a hope, that all of you will support me. King has created this big family full of good, friendly and intelligent players, so we should not let King down, and keep R.E.A.P guild in the best possible shape.
    I am not trying to be some sort of dictator or savage leader, who doesn't care about anyone else except himself. We are R.E.A.P...we are the family! All i want to do, is just to keep all members together and develop the best conditions for all of you. So feel free to ask me anything, express your opinions about things you like/dislike, or even come and chat with me without any reason :) You are always welcome! Of course i am just a little drop in this ocean, we have 6 co-leaders here and our master Reaper.
    :smiley-signs124:
    So that's pretty much it...I will do my best to keep in touch with all of you, and solve every problem i could.

By the way, here is my MG server's profile:
    http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=17003
    And steam profile:
    STEAM_0:1:21586257

Good luck to all of you!

19. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

your ban expired? :trollface: