1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Mysterious...

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Tsunami, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

GUILD IS FULL UNTIL 11TH OF NOVEMBER!
    Available slots: 20/20

Are you mysterious enough to be in Mysterious?

If you think you are, then fill this application form in a post down below and just wait for us to answer!

Code:
    1. In-game name;
    2. Level;
    3. Link to your steam community profile;
    4. What servers you usually play on.
    Prequisites are:
    - knowing how to play Left 4 Dead 2 (DUUUH!);
    - speaks English;
    - being a team player;
    - must be at least level 100;
    - plays on MG servers at least 2 to 3 hours a day (we need to level up the guild sometime);
    - steam or non-steam - it doesn't matter, but we prefer steam so you won't lose your stats.

Current members:
    1. Tsunami
    [

2. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Damn, I play 1h59min a day, I can't join.

3. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

It's a damn shame!

4. Striker

Striker MG Donor

1. Striker
    2. I'm level 119
    3. steamcommunity.com/id/sonicangel/
    4. EU PR VS, EU Extreme Co-op

I should add I think I'm a very good team player (I'm usually the one at the back dying while trying to help low lvls) and I'm very good with a proper team that has good communication (BTW, I think a mic is seriously a must in FPS team play).

5. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

You've just reserved a slot!

Thank you for choosing Mysterious!

6. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

That picture of the cookie...i baked those 6 days ago!!
    Well,with white chocolate drops too,And they were so yummie!
    So don't worry about the cookies anymore,weve got enough now,and muffins to :D

7. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Cocaine told me he ask Honorcode if he can restore my old guild. As long as this takes I make an application for this guild and will join the guild who will give me earlier an open slot. I know I denied to join your guild a few weeks ago when you aked me ingame - that was a mistake :) I hope you can forgive me :P

1. The Maniac
    2. 119 (I know I don't match the level rquirement atm but that don't take me long to level up to 120)
    3. Legit
    4. Play most of the times on EU and USA, occasionally on Brazil - both coop and vs)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012059365/

8. Erastil

Erastil Junior Member

9. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

I haven't played with you much, so I'll need to see how you behave in certain situations.

I added you on steam. Accept me and we'll talk...

10. Left4Bed

Left4Bed Guest

1. In-game name; dead already?

2. Level; 104

3. Link to your steam community profile;
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025608524

4. What servers you usually play on.
    Any of the PR COOP servers available.
    Will play vs pr if coop is not available.
    Once in a while Vicious Infected, if my friends are on.

11. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

[SmoKing_WeeD] WanteD
    lvl 147

12. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Lol stop it smokke.. besides, their guild is full (for now ;) )

13. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Guys stop this nonsense. There is no point in arguing with eachother over a game, it's just a game and does it really matter who is on top? Perfect example is the PR top10 .. If the top 10 are maxed out then those guys will rotate positions so for 10 minutes, you could be on the 1st position and then someone else .. The same will happen to the guilds as well because eventually everyone is going to be level 20 so why this hate? If you guys don't like eachother then just ignore one and other because you two did get banned for 10 minutes each for probably arguing hence the reason -- Ignoring admins .. Just enjoy the game .. Live and let others live or in this case, let others do whatever they want to and if they are doing something wrong then admins can take care of it.

14. arg77

arg77 MG Donor

i am agreed with you raised... but smokke... dont stop with this comments ... he continue and continue... only we want this :"only he stop attack our guild".

15. luckyluke2605

luckyluke2605 MG donor

16. Mantra

Mantra MG Donor

Mantra
    Level 103
    Ive only been playing a couple of weeks and loving it. I want to join a guild to get more buffs, skills etc. good team player never leave a man behind.
    I usually play on the eu coop servers
    steam id http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971721274

17. Method [

Method [ Guest

Good player i approved)

18. aialex

aialex MG Donor

[QUOTE='Method [

19. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

1. Indomitable in-game
    2. I'm level 107 right now. almost 108. :)
    3. Non-steam... for now
    4. LA/Chicago coop/VS/coop extreme

Zombie Girl suggested that i try to apply here since i might be accepted here. :) I play coop, usually looking out for people getting attacked by SI. i save my bounty for defibs and molos during the finale. i only help when no other higher level is available to pick people up since i'm not maxed yet. on vs i try to stick with the team as a surv and i use inf that i have the most upgrades on. i've played with stoned, zombie girl, pandemonium, ressus and bag of infected blood before. (all just from my short memory)

Edit: Sorry for posting an request when i already have a guild. Seems the guild leader kept accidentally removing me from the guild due to lag. i dunno. thanks for entertaining the request, if ever. :)

20. Method [

Method [ Guest

Tsunami invite please Mantra to guild.