1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

(PR) Gang of Devils [G?D] | Lvl 120+ only

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by TJ, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Angel

Angel MG Donor

The post where I said Alin joined us got removed because of a backup, and his stats aren't visible on hlstats. I'll post them later when I can. But we do have another new face here!

[​IMG]

2. ALIN

ALIN Banned

angel wtf removed?

3. Angel

Angel MG Donor

No, I can't find your name in the stats list. You are still in.

4. ALIN

ALIN Banned

5. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Welcome, Hitsu! ^_^

[​IMG]

6. Angel

Angel MG Donor

I finally found his stats.. That rollback makes it look like he has a lot of inactivity.
    But anyway, here's a proper welcome. Welcome, Alin!

[​IMG]

7. tank

tank MG Donor

Nice 'cos he was not visible on guild list to in Control panel to. :)

8. TJ

TJ MG Donor

I count 21 members now. Who on the list is not a member anymore?

9. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

hey ya'll, if you need to, you can remove me, I don't have much interest to play anymore and have a general frustration when I play now, so new/active players can have my spot to give you guys your full 20! I will still play now and then and hopefully see you all in-game, thanks :W

10. ALIN

ALIN Banned

joker y doomdoom 100 days, removed

11. Angel

Angel MG Donor

There really were only 20 in the list, doesn't the leader count as one on its own? I thought it worked that way.. I was still able to invite them, which is quite weird.
    Anyway, I've removed Joker for now (I know he has some things to take care of irl) and I've also removed Cunner. You guys are always welcome into God 2, though!
    Doomdoom will be getting a booster soon, so I'm not removing him for now.

12. hi, i am iron man.

I am not a very good player, just want to have fun.
    I am not the best, but i believe in giving my best in anything.
    I love music, and aggressive rollerblading.

My steam name is themis1985
    my lvl is 128.
    i play usually at night from 1 -5 hours, depending on mood. haha.
    I am from Singapore! nice country!

[​IMG]

13. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Hi! Can you add me on steam, please? :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BadAssAngel/

14. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Welcome to the guild, Darkzone!

[​IMG]

15. hihi, can you guys add me to the complete list?

Its kinda cool to have my name and also new members also in the front page of this thread.

Proud to be a GoD!

16. Oh ya and also i've just bought 2 premium vending machines, so can GoD players with low levels add me on steam so i can release the vending machine?

I just read the review and we are able to request admnin to teleport us to somewhere with no SI or zombies so we can enjoy all our toasters! =))

17. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

That would be awesome :D it's great for have you to share your premium vending machines with your fellow GODs, and It'd be definitely a fun gathering for all of us to meet up and play together :cake:

this is why i'm more than happy to invite you to GOD for you're such a kind and generous person. btw hey, you can take the initiative to add the m too I know some gals in our clan will love to have you as their friend. ;)

most likely I would assist you to organise this your event so let me know if you need any help to contact the admnins. =))

18. tank

tank MG Donor

PM Angel on Steam or wait she log in on forum.

19. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

Welcome to the guild, Iron Man!

[​IMG]

20. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Haha oh wow, you're way too kind man! A lot of our members would really benefit from this :D I'm all up for it, we just need to plan it further! We'll talk more on steam about this and inform the others :)

Oh and TJ, can you move up Hitsu to the co-leaders when you see this? Thank you!

Edit: Once you move Hitsu up, you can remove Diablo altogether. Some things came up.