1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Firehawks (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by ratchet, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Firehawks is Currently FULL with 30/30 people!
    so we are not looking for new members at the moment

note:
    If there is anyone in the clan that is not in the steamgroup please let either me or tricky know and we will get you an invite :)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MG-Firehawks

2. IceStorm

IceStorm MG Donor

Also if you guys need computer help or anything for script binds for the server you can pm me. I can make a lot of different macros to help ease some pain. :becky:

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I have updated/created another member list!

I added the owner and co-owner's steam cards so that they can be added on steam and contacted more easily.

I have removed any unactive members that where in the guild and this has put us down to
    17/30 members!

WE ARE RECRUITING

4. the pwner master

the pwner master Junior Member

hey penguin i know you know that i got banned for 1 day for trolling and was kicked out of your faction but i am asking for a second chance, its my fault i was trolling i just can't simply blame it on others, also that would mean that i am terrible person like Eric Cartman from South Park (if you watched the show) i am not saying excuses its the wrong way to say sorry, you put your heart into it. to get a real apologie it must come from the heart. once again i am sorry for trolling

5. erik

erik MG Donor

[​IMG]

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Ill give you ONE chance at this. if you get banned again or i hear that you are breaking the rules when playing....there will be no more chances and you will be out.

7. the pwner master

ok i understand

8. the pwner master

thats mean erik now i feel like i dont have a heart :(

9. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

[​IMG]

10. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Just a friendly reminder about the rules and what you will have to do to get yourself kicked out of here...

1. If i see your name popup on sourcebans for anything serious like trolling, switching, rushing, donor abuse etc

2. if i get informed about you rushing or trolling in game i will give you ONE warning and if you continue then you shall be removed.

3. If you are disrespectful or abusive towards any other players.

4. Breaking any of the MG rules. rules are there for a reason....follow them

At the end of the day, i don't have to keep you in here and i am helping by giving you the additional clan bonuses that you receive. So the least you can all give back is to follow the rules and try create a friendly environment when gaming.

And for those of you that play versus, main or none main there is no need to rush miles in front of everyone else because you will just get yourself killed. Not only does this look bad for you it also looks kinda bad for the clan.
    DONT DO IT!

11. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

MG is not just a game community. The majority of people here are friends and enjoy a fun, fair, balanced game. Therefore, play as if you were playing with friends and you should be just fine :D

12. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I have stepped down from leadership for firehawks.
    the new leader is
    tricky, Co leader undecided as of yet.

Is there anyway it would be possible to change this thread to his instead of mine?

13. erik

erik MG Donor

No, we can't falsify who starts threads. It will always have your name on it.

14. Penguin

Penguin Guest

okayy then, some how i didnt think it was possible haha

15. erik

erik MG Donor

lol yeah that's why we only delete threads when absolutely 100% necessary

we also don't want to bork up our site figures/statistics. those things are important

16. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I have returned back to firehawks! and tricky was kind enough to offer my leadership back :)

So of course i accepted. :D

UPDATE ON CO-LEADERS:
    Both
    Tricky and Raz are currently co-leaders of firehawks.

[​IMG]

17. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Great to have you back man.

18. xRaiDitx |?|

xRaiDitx |?| Guest

My steam name is xRaiDitx.
    My link to my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049096973
    My current IGN level is 147.
    My favorite server is the EU Co-op campaign server.
    I would like to join to help out the guild, and make it stronger.
    I don't have any previous bans.

19. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Please welcome our latest member of Firehawks:
    [​IMG]

20. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Welcome aboard. :D