1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Elements of Pain [ΞØP] - No Level Restrictions

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Doctor Jones, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. [?²] B?B

[?²] B?B Guest

hello everybody.

thanks for this challenge it was a good idea.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Very Cool Stuff

I wanted to reply for a couple quick reasons; Roland's passing of his prize was incredibly sportsman-like, nice to see that around here...
    +1 Karma/Reputation For That

Also good for you guys by getting contest & prizes going on. Friendly competition keeps it interesting xD
    +1 Karma/Rep to Jones for That

3. hi, hoolyshit I LOVE elementals of pain FUCK YEACH!!!

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Just curious, but you're going by "total damage to survivors" not* just "damage as tank?"

5. ALIN

ALIN Banned

6. ALIN

ALIN Banned

boss Jones, guild EOP, You want,I want so give me please accept, send?

7. ALIN

ALIN Banned

i want? wat , roland.

8. erik

erik MG Donor

I think that (despite guilds or clans) we could come up w/ some sort of friendly competition based on VS figures... if you guys come up w/ an idea plz start a new thread in the right section and let me know. I'm all about participating in something competitive liek a screenshot competition (just for fun.)

Thanks,

9. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

10. [?²] B?B

[?²] B?B Guest

hello everybody i was glad to play in EOP guild but my friend need my help to my old guild i leave and thanks you all members. see you later on game bye bye

11. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

Thanks for the time and effort you put in our guild. You did an outstanding job and it won't be easy for us to find an equally skilled player to take your place. I wish you all best for the future and good luck in your "new" old guild!

12. Duncan

Duncan New Member

New member here ;-) Its nice to be a part of a guild with so many good active players. Avenger my bro, thanks for everything it's good to have you as my friend, and Jones thanks for trust in me to be a part of EOP, I'll be there for whatever you need me

13. erik

erik MG Donor

no rushers in eop from what i've seen

[​IMG]

14. Penguin

Penguin Guest

[​IMG]

15. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Please post your guild tag again, so i can edit the tag thread..ty

16. erik

erik MG Donor

[?

17. erik

erik MG Donor

CONGRATULATIONS TO DUNCAN ON BEING PLAYER OF THE WEEK.

This is for the entire MG Points Reloaded Community.

Read the Steam Group Announcement and support him, please.

Thanks for all you do,

18. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Thank for the recognition Erik, and thanks to those who congratulated me in game and/or steam group. I was surprised that you knew that I usually go afk and take myself some time to help a player with an issue, cause I usually do that when no admins are around to respond :P

19. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

20. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Welcome BEN !!! The new member of the "Elements of Pain" clan.

[​IMG]

Ben, you are a good player and a good friend, I'm glad to have you with us now :)