1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Elements of Pain [ΞØP] - No Level Restrictions

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Doctor Jones, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

2. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

3. vic10266

vic10266 MG Donor

Ive never have any problems with anyone in this community i try to be friendly as possible with anyone being admins or players, but now im concerned about the loss of players because of bans and kicks, i still love to play this game and most of the time the vs server is alone, and when we gather players to start a good match most of the time is players and admin fighting each other because this x players use the ride buff, because the admin is abusing, etc, instead of enjoying the game. An admin should leave personal comments about a player to himself, because that makes the problem bigger if the player starts replying in the case of player vs admin most of the time the player end up winning a ban or a kick. In the end this is just game we join to entertain ourselves lets not make more problems than we have in real life.

4. Ian

Ian MG Donor

Either way, it's MY business as i'm playing on this server, i can't have an admin doing all those stuff, it applies anywhere, not only MG. Oh can you can say if i'm not happy i can leave and not play the server, true but ;)

5. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Now I know why I fucking left this shit,bunch of moaning bitches,get a life,get in the real world,just a game get over it,theres people starving in the world and your on about this shit really!!!

6. Ian

Ian MG Donor

People starving, what has it got to do with this? OH COUNTRIES ARE HAVING WAR, PEOPLE DYING, WOMEN GETTING RAPED, CHILDREN STARVING and you're here with a laptop with internet!! and a comfortable bed to lie in and food to eat?!?! really?!?!?!

7. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

yeah and your on about A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. PlayerG

PlayerG Guest

Like Gmen, I never had problems in this community with anyone, and I do not look for them, like all, i love play in MG. However, this" situation" can't leave me outside, as affects all who play constantly vs. Must first to leave clear that we do not care about what happened in pd2 and the anger of a kid against Erik. We do not seek that Erik is removed as an administrator nor is a witch hunt. Simply is an intervention for the sake of the community and the atmosphere between the players in vs, we only want a change of attitude from Erik in how he treat certain players that he calls" drama queens" and the ban for those who think different. I love play with him in MG, are already years of events in coop and hundreds of hours of play in vs, as with many other players. I do not want this becomes a battlefield, or that Angel, Tali or Duncan transform on the troublemakers of the server, because they want the best for MG just like everyone.

9. Ian

Ian MG Donor

stop it with the YOUR its You're and and you're bitching about players who are bitching about a game? err whats that word.. ironic?

10. Lord Varys

Lord Varys Junior Member

All dat drama tho <3

[​IMG]

11. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

12. marvel

Alright guys, after long consideration we decided to ban Angel and Duncan permanently. They have too much negative impact on our community.

Duncan even made a threat which would affect our personal lives and we can't tolerate that. I'm asking you to respect our decision and I want to make clear that these bans are not open for debate. They are there to stay.

Thanks for your understanding.

13. Ian

Ian MG Donor

Thank you and the admin team for proving us right.

14. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I do not care or know about this situation but this is the way I see MG. Admins volunteer their time and money to run this place and have made rules to follow. If you cannot follow the rules, then you might be punished. It is a very simple concept.

Think of it like this. MG is erik and marvel's house. They are nice enough to let everyone hang out and play (for free). If you go into someone's house and disrespect the rules and accuse the owners of cheating and dickery, they have every reason to ask you to leave. It is not hard to have a good time and play with some friends, but there will always be the ungrateful people with mouths to loud and sticks too far up the rear.

You do not have to kiss the admin's ass or not speak up when their is an issue, but reality is the admins will win every time and I support the way they run their servers and appreciate them having us play.

15. Yup, Ian. It

16. erik

erik MG Donor

17. Dr_House

Dr_House Banned

First thanks for deleting my last post..i didnt use any bad Word about anybody and dear admins deleted it.well this will be a democracy example for us.
    as my opinion Duncan was the most friendly player and respectful person on MG history.
    im really sorry for MG team for taking nice persons away.

18. marvel

They can only blame themselves, Angel has been here for many years and during that time she already gave me enough reasons to ban her permanently which I never did until now and believe me I didn't like it, she has a big mouth but she was a respected player here. You can't blame me for her screwing up all the time. At least there won't be anymore players taking the bullet for her.

Duncan was threatening us, I guess that's what nice persons do. He gave us no choice.

@Rubber,

Stop the Scorpion crybaby tears, like Vulcan once said if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen, glad to see you know yourself well enough and take your responsibility by stepping down.

Everybody is here because they want to, nobody is forced to stay. Leave, stay, I don't care but this place is my baby and anyone who deliberately tries to harm it will be removed from the premises, simple as that.

Dr. Confused I don't see any deleted posts so I think you're wrong, however I never said this was a democracy because it isn't. We don't run elections to choose a new staff every 4 years ;)

19. I guess someone is still drunk from the day before.
    No one is deliberately harming MG here. Suggestions and concerns are being voiced out as a means to improve the situation.

But I guess some people just can't take constructive criticisms.
    I know where this is going or what is going to happen.
    So, I'm gonna make it easy for you. Go on, just perm ban me as well.
    See if this chicken gives a fuck.

20. marvel

Ah so Duncan was just concerned and the blackmail was merely a suggestion? Remind me to thank the next person that blackmails me for his 'constructive criticism'.

And please stop the standard 'come on ban me if you dare' stuff. I think you're smarter than that. You damn well know if I did that I would just be dancing to your tune and it would make me look like the bad guy so don't go there.

You think it's personal for me but it's not, you're just badly informed of the situation. Believe me we have thousands of players I don't have the luxury to get on a personal level with everyone. Any ban we hand out is all based on facts nothing else. That's why we still exist after 5 years where others don't.