1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Elements of Pain [ΞØP] - No Level Restrictions

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Doctor Jones, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Welcome Tali to EOP, enjoy being a part of us :D

[​IMG]

carpe diem :)

2. [​IMG]

Can I join your guild ?

3. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

[QUOTE=?

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Five members with Ride Control, gg

5. Abstract

Abstract MG Donor

Cheese to your whine?
    we all hate that buff but people use it and the reason is its totally overpowered and i understand why they use it so talk to hc again and again that he remove that .

6. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Oh come on Abstract, survivors have deadly shove and pipe traps to kill the jockeys. You abused of that buff for months, and I have only seen you, Jones (who also used that buff for like 6 months same as you) and train (but well he complain about every little thing in game so it's not really like we can take him serious) and Erik who is bullying every single player using the buff. Markus you have no authority to say everyone hate it because it is not true, players don't use it because erik bully them and ban the ones who used the buff using excuses (and yes, when you troll a player for hour and he respond to you that doesn't give you the right the ban him/her).

And btw how does Erik knows that 5 in EOP have the buff? Checking the database to see what buffs we use is cheating, yes CHEATING. And Erik complains about ride control but use poison and poison shield (since months ago) and I wonder how can he have poison shield all the time and we have the chance to get only 1 that last for a month if we do the quest ? isn't that CHEATING too ? I'm sick of all the BS Erik, sorry dude but you have gone too far banning ppl for personal reasons and trying to cover that with Ignoring admins or cheating. We are not here to indulge your will dude, if the ppl from Payday kicked you and you are pissed get mad at them but dont bring your shit here. If Honor doesn't remove the buff because you want then get mad at him not bully ppl who use it. you keep thinking that you can do whatever the fuck you want here Erik, veterans are very tired of this shit, but despite many asked me to speak for them the past month I will ask them to speak themselves here. I know, you smarty erik deleted their forum accounts so they cant protest here, we will post in their names if they ask us to that.

We already have a limited number of players in versus, this issues with erik need a solution from marvel/honorcode. I understand the bad predisposition to hear us after the whole CW and scramble problems, but this is direct offences toward players, not just a bug in game or for improvements for it. I can tell that erik is out of control because he raged with a lot of crap towards me for a post in the videos of erik cheating in PD2 which wasn't me because I don't have a problem using my name nor I hide to say what I think, accused me without any proof and the relevant part here would be that he told me he doesn't have to prove anything to the community (because since he is in charge of MG staff he can do whatever the fuck he wants) well.. that's what happen when no one control the admins, he just delete their forum accounts so no one can read about what happened, and he just have to ignore the ban protests and no one will know what happen to that player.

Since I'm sure Erik will delete this I will post it in the veterans fb page and the other steam group of MG versus too, so everyone can add their stories, even the ones that got perma banned and their accounts were deleted.

7. IsIlDuR

IsIlDuR Member

As Duncan says, us veterans, we are tired of the abuse of administrators (particularly Erik) looking stupid excuses to ban people, just because he has personal problems, as it did previously alin. The persecution of those who think differently or do not abide by their absurd rules such as removing a buff that he used for months, saying we're drama queens, no one respects us if we use this buff, saying we are noobs to use it, we have no freedom of opinion, that makes threats like that will never be administardores (the owners would not be a director or partner of him, never would suck penis like someone for wanting to make good changes in the community of players , that he is destroying).
    Regarding admin privileges, how far they can go? He is the one who time and again breaks our Privacy players entering the database of players. that reason does? only to have an excuse to invent bans us? to take advantage in the game? to confirm that he is a cheater?
    Never in the history of MG saw some admin doing this ... I really feel sorry for him, ever buried in a pit of lies and abuses ranging condemn him so deep that the shit is going to choke.
    We always claim things to keep the servers running, like bugs (flying tank, door glitch, spawned tank with 6000 hp, constant fall of servers, DDOS, bullying, discrimination fend for use buffs that are not to your liking and clan wars.
    Whenever he could, he did what he wanted, increase the cost of the M60, fireworks, fire bullets, exploding bullets, increase the cost of healing items, weapons .. etc.
    Now it is so difficult to decrease the time of ride control or fix any of the bugs that always claim?
    If he is forming new people to replace us to us, because we dont think like him, or because he complains against us cuse we are right and he will not admit it ... it's not our problem, but we will not bear this injustice more.
    I hope you do not delete this topic (as you have already did before), dont be a coward and and talk like a man, you do not hide under the skirt of others...

8. Angel

Angel MG Donor

So here we go.. This has been an issue for about 2-3 months now and it has to be solved - now or never.

First of all, this is totally unrelated to the Payday videos that have been circulating for some time now, this is about MG, nothing else. Your behavior towards the veteran players and the newcomers is terrible, you are scaring everyone off. If all of this has its source because of the videos, then please, leave that be. No one cares what you are doing in other communities but the people who play here want a friendly and welcoming community. As it is now, you ban/kick people for personal reasons, for using ride control and for saying things that you don't like, it just doesn't make any sense. I keep seeing people getting kicked for things totally unrelated to the game and I don't see the point of that. I don't see anywhere where it says that using ride control gives you the authority to boss people around whether they may or may not use it, even less bullying them about it for hours. We are losing people now because of this and some of us have been here for years. There's no one who's controlling what admins do and we only have the words of the gamers but this really is a big problem.

9. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Yay Drama! :popcorn:

10. Rising

Rising MG Donor

I actually hate and I like the buff ride control, for several reasons.

I use this buff, who never does not use it ?!, if you are not using now u will use later and one of the main reasons is the good old, REVENGE sometimes makes the game more interesting other cause server ragequit and steam un-friend. especially with the BOOMER+JOCKEY KARMA KOMBO(c) some time ago was so rare and now become routine.

I reported the abuse of this buff months ago, and Erik replied as follows: "This is what the buff is supposed to do." - (http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/8968-PR-Buff-Glich-Abuse)

[​IMG]

probably because it did not affect him directly he did not give much attention...

it proves that one should give more attention to complaints and suggestions from veterans.

I do not care if the buff is removed. however it would be nice if the gems and cash were properly refunded, I do not remember how much it cost this buff.

11. erik

erik MG Donor

Wow lol. First of all, you got banned for breaking the rules. You did it in front of 19 other people, what did you honestly think would happen?

The m60 bounty increase was best for MG. New players who aren't in clans stand no chance to make bounty if 15 other players are firing them all map. Fireworks were complained about by EVERYONE, no explanation needed there.

ALIN was banned for breaking the rules. Who cares about his ban?

Every time someone is an admin, you guys will rage at them. Nothing I can do about that.

I never broke anyone's privacy, what does that even mean?

As for Ride Control, yes, I defined what it means, as that's my job. Nice screen shot. As for the decrease of time? Come on, read my posts, I posted at least 5 times that this should be removed. They refused to remove it. What more do you want?

I also only delete stuff that I have to or that is best for MG. You seem to be mistaking this for a democracy. It's a hierarchy, and it's not the Internation Council on Forum Harmony. It's not protected by Free Speech. If something needs to be deleted, I'll delete it.

Don't like being banned? Stop breaking the rules.

Just like anyone else, you do not have to like me, or my team. But you DO have to respect us. I suggest that while you're on a ban you seriously consider some of the stuff you're trying to say, and at least re-word it so it's not just some massive QQ fest.

12. erik

erik MG Donor

What your lame screenshots fail to point out are the at least five posts where I request that it be removed or at least don't work against under an electrified knife.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

Did you learn NOTHING from your ban for attacking Sweetnose?

Same old song, honestly, always QQ'ing about how everything is so offensive, yadda yadda yadda.

I notate ALL MY BANS btw, with major notes, and evidence. All my kicks are justified. Challenge any of them.

There is a big misunderstanding about evidence. We do NOT have to publicize it. We are not changing this policy now or ever. All evidence is confidential.

14. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Tali [?

15. erik

erik MG Donor

No one deactivated Tali's account, she just hasn't logged in for a while. Another outrageous accusation that any admin can see if they look up.

Tali, never had anything against you and always treated you well in-game. Even stood up for you multiple times. Thanks for the job tips though, really, it brightened my day.

16. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Just a random addendum from myself - the low bounty/free M60s back when were annoying as shit for new people, I'll definitely back that up. Fireworks I can't comment on myself.

I don't like ride control. It's easy mode for jockeys and it's just boring.

ALIN admitted to cheating on posts on erik's profile, and on the MG steam group. Whether or not he would do it again is irrelevant imo, I don't like cheaters. If he made a mistake, he can learn the hard way.

The vast majority of the time in-game it's great, no issues at all (besides the usual new player team switchers!), and we all want it that way. I don't hang around here to not have fun!

17. Rising

Rising MG Donor

lol screenshot lame ?! just a prove, The thread which I did, please show me where you wrote something about this buff removed, modified or a link from another thread where this was already discussed before my post was made, really can not see where

18. erik

erik MG Donor

Look it up for yourself. I asked that it be covered by an electrified knife of just be removed. The at least three times I asked for this in the admin sections don't count, obviously.

19. erik

erik MG Donor

To avoid any future trouble, people can now knife survivors with Ride Control. PR Version 1.2.1.2a.

Kthx,

20. tank

tank MG Donor

I just lmao after reading all dat crap accusing Erik for bullying from the same persons who talking shit on chat after some player leave server, they usually bullying the guy behind hes back after he leave the server, laughing, specially they bullyng the erik and some other veteran players. i sow my self many times on server, so that very double morality make me piss off.
    If you really wanna play some "fair play guy" or girl, look at your self first..
    Erik is great guy, first hes very good buddy and friend with evrybody from the new players to veteran players, second he will never ban you without reason or if u really ask him to ban u. He banned some veteran cheaters, so???
    About ride c. lol so is great to use ride c. for making gay noob bitch slaps but if someone use ride c and trow u from the edge is noobish hahahaha, double morality people.
    Same people who was threat the community some month ago that they will leave and never come back, so drama queens and kings pro players plz chil and play and leave us poor noobs alone.

[​IMG]