1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Dominion's Dogma - Recruitment/information

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Horama, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horama

Horama MG Donor

So welcome in clan :)

I updated the full list of clan members on first post

2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

welcome [​IMG]

3. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Welcome to 3 new players

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mikazz likes this.
  4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

We have a discord you can join us it's open for all https://discord.gg/zgR7uzv if you aren't from clan you can join also just don't be a jackass or i will kick you , thanks

5. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

Thanks for letting us join the clan!! It's always good to play with old friends! :)

LeAF and Horama like this.
  6. Drakonic

Drakonic New Member

can i join?

[​IMG]

7. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Your welcome , always good to have old players with us , i'm happy to see you and alex in my clan .

Some information and a new recruit

[​IMG]

Welcome in a active clan , the most by far away , we reach all 30 members are level 200 or more , even on EOP i never have a so active and high clan , congrats , usually have half or more or server with only clan mate .

For some parano wanna manage what i'm doing on steam ( " don't add them ! " ) last 10 recruit was do only by request , not need to be a message , our activity is enough

So the recruitment is kinda close , because it's become to hard to find a long inactive in clan .

8. Horama

Horama MG Donor

I didn't see your message when i post , we are actually really full sorry or you wait a little a slot can be unlock in some days or i invite you to join a friendly clan like timtam or kebab , your choice :)

Mikazz likes this.
  9. Drakonic

Drakonic New Member

okay i will wait then

10. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Add me on steam i will not forget it :)

11. Horama

Horama MG Donor

After talking with our co-leader , we thinking to open a Second clan but we dislike the idea , so we let open the recruitment but you need response to question before , we are more regarding about recruitment now , we are full , all of members are +200 and we have a lot of active players in short we don't need new players really so try be attractive .

1. In-Game name & Forum Name
    2. Steam Link
    3. Current Level ( we accept only 150+)
    4. What Servers you usually play on
    5. Reason to join our clan than another
    6. Something about yourself....

Also add to first post , without that , a request are problably ignore

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    B34ST and Mikazz like this.
  12. Horama

Horama MG Donor

We have 2 slot open if your interest by joining us

2. Steam Link

13. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Daddy recruit votekick a old member of mgftw so we have only 1 slot for information if someone is interest

14. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan if there is space available. Here are some details about me that is on your recruitment page:

1. Currently my in-game name is Zуяαн ☬. Forum name is Diablo
    2. Steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443191228/
    3. My current level is 214
    4. I usually play on EU or ASIA CO-OP since VS servers seem to be dead, that would be my preference otherwise
    5. The reason why I'd like to join your clan instead of others is because your clan seems not only the stronger clans out there but also one of the kindest. One of your members, TeDDee! [Ω] has arrived, has helped me alot when I came back into mgftw with the new updates, links to new maps, suggested buffs, etc. I also see a couple of members I knew from Gang of Devils in your clan so it's a little nostalgic seeing them.
    6. So about myself.. To start off, I'm from Canada. I was gone from mgftw for 4-5 years and recently came back almost 2 weeks ago. I was in Gang of Devils before but not for long, since my PC broke down and I was very busy. But it was one of the best clans I've been in, even if it was for a short while. I loved versus mode when I played before and it's a bit sad to see that it's dead now. I've also made a new steam account which is the one I'm currently playing on since my old one didn't have much anyways, I just transferred my level onto the new one. So that may explain why my profile is very empty. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for taking your time to read this :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i Copy message from diablo because it's example what i want for this clan , very good recruit . he response at every question very nice

15. Horama

Horama MG Donor

hey all

So i have some message from people wanna join us sorry for last we waiting you with staff but didnt see you ingame

reminder:
    2. Steam Link

the staff of clan have changed a little you can also contact a co-leader ingame or forum ; most of time we discuss before adding someone ( in case if i'm not here ) .
    I kicked 4 inactive from clan , co-leaders know it and problably going check for new recruit next day

SO if you wanna join us , it's the moment .

Thanks

16. ẠĿĪƝ

ẠĿĪƝ New Member

17. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Btw since a moment co-leader change for DD

daddy still one , but we have christina and zero now
    zero is more managing the recruitment part with me

forget to post about it on forum

18. Horama

Horama MG Donor

We are full with recent recruit so unless your profile seem really interesting we waiting a next update may increased the number of members or some members become inactive , thanks

19. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Make a point

We have slot sometimes but very selective regarding it's only one by times .

You need complete those question
    2. Steam Link

All last recruit do it , it necessary to make a idea for DD staff

You can find clan member , information and clan staff ( co-leader and me ) by the steam group
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DominionsDogma

Our discord is Open to contact us and communication between member
    https://discord.gg/zgR7uzv

20. GinFoog

GinFoog New Member

1. IGN: Rai ; Forum Name: GinFoog
    2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/xraiditx
    3. Lvl 167
    4. Co-op Canada, Asia
    5. I'm just looking to be part of a team instead of a lone wolf lol.
    6. I've been playing MGFTW since 2013, I just kinda stopped playing for a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.