1. Web Changelog now live at https://mgftw.com/changelog/

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Dominion's Dogma - Recruitment/information

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Horama, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Horama

Horama MG Donor

So welcome in clan :)

I updated the full list of clan members on first post

2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

welcome [​IMG]

3. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Welcome to 3 new players

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mikazz likes this.
  4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

We have a discord you can join us it's open for all https://discord.gg/zgR7uzv if you aren't from clan you can join also just don't be a jackass or i will kick you , thanks

5. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

Thanks for letting us join the clan!! It's always good to play with old friends! :)

Horama likes this.
  6. Drakonic

Drakonic New Member

7. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Your welcome , always good to have old players with us , i'm happy to see you and alex in my clan .

Some information and a new recruit

[​IMG]

Welcome in a active clan , the most by far away , we reach all 30 members are level 200 or more , even on EOP i never have a so active and high clan , congrats , usually have half or more or server with only clan mate .

For some parano wanna manage what i'm doing on steam ( " don't add them ! " ) last 10 recruit was do only by request , not need to be a message , our activity is enough

So the recruitment is kinda close , because it's become to hard to find a long inactive in clan .

8. Horama

Horama MG Donor

I didn't see your message when i post , we are actually really full sorry or you wait a little a slot can be unlock in some days or i invite you to join a friendly clan like timtam or kebab , your choice :)

Mikazz likes this.
  9. Drakonic

Drakonic New Member

okay i will wait then

10. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Add me on steam i will not forget it :)