1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Death Eaters - Level 45+

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Zoro, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Zoro

Zoro Junior Member

DEATH EATERS
    Welcome to Our Chamber
    -----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

?
    LEVEL REQUIREMENT: 45+

?We, the Death Eaters, are a group of deadly magicians that lurk in darkness in the Harry Potter world. We are highly intellectual beings summoned from a realm of sinister. And we welcome you to our chamber of darkness and encourage you to join forces with our alliance.

Our Guild is newly established and will accepted those who are looking to join us.

Right now we are simply looking for active players and can help accumulating experience and level up the guild. So in terms of level, it is not the most important part. The requirement will change when the guild gets better. So please, if you are interested or even new that want to feel belong to a group, don't let this clan's name discourage you and apply!

The MGFTW head admin is Erik [MG]. Respect him and he will be very kind to you as well. Haha he is a chill guy so no worries.

APPLICANTS PLEASE GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

In Game Name
    Current Level
    Link to Steam ID

Expectation/General Rules

Must be an active player (Pretty frequent is enough), though I won't be too strict on activity.
    Respect the Game Rules - Such as Don't rush and don't cause trouble during the game.
    Must Have Decent Rep - Too low rep will get you kick from the game. So do not startle witches, blowing up cars, and incapacitate teammates. I know incidents can occur so unintentionally is tolerated.
    In game clan tag is recommended for members to have it in order to represent the clan mark.

Feel free to contact me or the co-leader for any clan questions!
    :eyebrows:

NOTE THIS CLAN IS UNDER A NEW LEADERSHIP! HOWEVER, THAT INDIVIDUAL HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER THIS PAGE SINCE ITS CREATED BY THE PREVIOUS LEADER. BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO JOIN THIS CLAN, YOU CAN SEEK THE NEW LEADER OR CONTACT STRAW HAT A.k.a. Zoro

GUILD BUFFS
    Extra Knife
    Sharing Health
    Anti-Gloo
    Crafting Mastery
    Arsenal
    Experience Farmers
    Veteran Pistols
    Leader Fanaticism
    Special Ammo Sharing
    Ice Shield
    Defect
    Melee Wrecker
    Bounty Hunters
    Recognize

:thumb::thumb:Let's Have Some Fun!!!:thumb::thumb:

Leader
    [​IMG]

Members

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hawk

Hawk Member

Good Luck with ur new clan Straw :thumb:

3. Hawk

Hawk Member

Btw on the title it says 45+ but on the thread it says 40+ if it matters at all

4. Zoro

Zoro Junior Member

Yeah Im trying to change it haha but it doesnt seem to work

5. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Good luck with ya new guild :)

6. BadLuckBrian

BadLuckBrian Guest

7. erik

erik MG Donor

Just some friendly advice, Brian... I noticed you posted this same message on multiple clan thread pages. Perhaps add some reason why you want to join, just saying "I'm in a clan but dw I'll just leave when invited," on several diff. clan threads... doesn't give them much incentive to want to invite you. lol ;P

8. dafleo282

dafleo282 Junior Member

In-Game name : DraftLevel : 96
    What servers you usually play on : mgftw.com Asia | Points Reloaded 16-COOP
    What time are you usually in game : 9.00AM-21.00PM
    Link to the steam community profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069939855
    Where are you from : Thailand

9. judgedead53

judgedead53 Junior Member