1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR-Coop] Blackhawk Rising (lvl 0-100)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Fitz, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

Are you new to the MG servers? Want the perks of a clan/guild but don't want to be overwhelmed by the higher levels?

Well that's what Blackhawk Rising is all about.

There's very few requirements to join:
    You should be an active player.
    You need to be level 0 to 100; after 100, you can move on to another clan if you please, no hard feelings.
    You know how to use the control panel and equip all your buffs (but generally it's easy enough to learn, so this isn't a big deal).

We currently have access to the following buffs (lvl 15):
    Sharing Health
    Extra Knife
    Anti Gloo
    Exp Farmers
    Crafting Mastery
    Leader Fanaticism
    Bounty Hunters
    Recognized
    Veterans Pistols
    Arsenal
    Evilness Protection
    Charity
    Melee Wrecker
    Ice Shield
    Veteran Snipers

How to apply?
    Reply here, come find myself or a co-leader, and play a few rounds. There's still plenty of slots open, and progress is all based on activity. :)

Leader:
    [​IMG]

Co-Leader:

[​IMG]

Members:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

All the best with the guild. I will try to introduce some of my friends. Glad to see that there are players looking out for the newcomers. :):nod:

3. erik

erik MG Donor

Your clan is open to all levels and members. Good for you.

I hope some of the other clans take a page from your book.

It's very, very good for MG to have open arms to all gamer levels.

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Fantastic idea! MG can be overwhelming at first and having a guild available right from the off can really be a boost. Props to you for it.

5. tank

tank MG Donor

good luck with your clan

6. [iRON] ilan.kulyk

[iRON] ilan.kulyk Junior Member

Hello, my friend brought me to this due to the fact that i am intrested in a clan and i thank them for that. My name in game is [iRON] ilan.kulyk. I would be greatful to join any clan and it would be my pleasure. I would be greatful in a huge manner and if you would take the time either please send me a friend request and tell me if im accepted or on my steam profile. I completely understand if i am not taken and yet again as i said i would be greatful either way. Thank you. my level is 61 and my steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065993537/ ,thanks for your time.

7. erik

erik MG Donor

I've played with Ilan a million times. He is a nice guy, goes back to save people and is willing to die in VS doing it. He doesn't rush. He waits for everyone to load. He asks a lot of questions and is always improving.

Admins are unbiased about clans, but we can definitely say when we see a solid player, which I'm doing. :)

8. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

Oh I know, I added him since I've played with him prior just the same. He was getting an invite one way or the other.

Currenly we're at six, so there's still a few slots open.

9. Adward

Gonna ask you ingame/steam too, but you want a hand levelling the guild up? I'm ramping up activity again and I'd be happy to help with such a great idea for a guild.

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Pain in the ass in versus... he watches the good players and learns fast. Adward, I mean

I still owe you one, I believe. Or is it the other way around? :)

11. Adward

You still owe me one in VI and one in PR. Losing your touch old man?

12. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

I witnessed him playing, and yes he is good.

Another player to keep eyes on is Galarti. Definitely one of the best players I've accepted thus far, and for good reason.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

Yeah I play with Galarti a lot. I watch a lot of these guys start at level 1... I agree, Galarti is getting good really quick, kinda like how Maxwell Demon got good quickly.

Never any molotov or crossfire bullshit from Galarti, always refreshing to see.

14. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

Few players are good from day one, and yes, Max is one of the other's who has been. He revived me while under lvl 100, and didn't get me killed. As we all know, that's not the easiest thing to do.

15. crazyforyou

crazyforyou Junior Member

16. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

Note to all:

I've been slacking pretty hard lately on this. Life came up and I've all but stopped using the computer to boot.

I haven't abandoned this or anything like that, just devoted my time to other things.

I will update the members list and be in to check on every thing once in a while. Play on!

17. Plegilink

Plegilink Guest

Hi, I'd be keen to join your clan as I've been playing on mgftw servers for a while now.

Steam name: Plegilink
    steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/plegilink
    In Game Lvl 100 at present

Cheers

18. Game Ruiner

Game Ruiner Junior Member

Hi, i want to join your clan

My steam name is Game Ruiner
    Here is the community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dragon54
    I'm currently lv 91 and my favorite server Coop HK and CA