1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR-COOP] About Exploding Cars, Teamkilling

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by erik, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

Guys,

Last night I was forced to do a second and third ban for this very thing within a week. We're not policemen, and do not sit around monitoring things like this, so bear that in mind. However, you are welcomed and expected to come to the leadership team when something is bothering you or there is pervasive disregard for the rules. We do realize that yes, this is a zombie game and sometimes it's fun to goof or whatever. You'll find the admin team are gamers at the end of the day just like everyone else! :)

Conversely, and something that needs to have attention paid to it, is the abundance of TK'ing lately. Many times people startle a witch (which gets everyone killed) accidentally, or have that occasional clumsy molotov. Sometimes, it's the others, they just don't pay attention and walk into fire. The rep system takes care of all of this perfectly fine and this isn't really what I'm getting at.

When it gets to the point that you're in the negative hundreds of bounty, and have racked-up 5-12 (in one case) incaps & teamkills (TK's,) something is going on. When things go outside the realm of joking and prevent the game from moving on, we have to intervene.

By all means, enjoy the exploding cars plugin! As an example, our PR-VS gamers have a lot of laughs over it and frequently use them & it strategically. There are ways for infected to even strategically use the exploding cars, too! Enjoying it and ruining the fun for everyone else are 2 different things.

If you absolutely must blow someone away, whack out one of your friends, or show someone you mean business... why not get the VS server started up, instead? Trust me when I say many other gamers will be happy that you did.

Again, please come to me or another admin if the TK thing becomes an issue when you're playing. We will help you. Thank you, in advance, for understanding and respecting this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.