1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Compensation Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HonorCode, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

We will run a compensation event for all the levels and points lost during the last week.

The event will consist in:

-Gem crafting price will drop
    -Toaster drop rate will be increased
    -Random "Uber vending machines" will spawn on coop servers.

The event ending date is a mistery, so enjoy while you can!

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Awesome event to compensate the losses.

I just hope the increase in toaster drop rate won't prevent people from helping the team.

And what's a uber vending machine?

3. Kitties

Kitties Head Administrator

I'm guessing you haven't played USA coop while honor's been online.

An uber vending machine spawns toasters. Normal ones when it's green, and evil ones when it's red.

4. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I guess it's easily recognizable then... Good to know, thanks!

And no, I haven't had the chance to see them :/. I'm mostly on the EU servers, and haven't seen honor spawn vending machines there, just planes, trees and lots of tanks.

5. ashbringer

ashbringer Member

What about ppl like Bloodhand and me, who lost all stats due maintance. I know you gonna fix, but we're losing a lot of time, we gonna get any other kind of compensation? Cause it's kind useless when you have a compensation event and cant play cause your account is reseted. I'm not complaining or blaming MG staff, just saying...

6. joerve

joerve Senior Member

The huge stats loss will be fixed, this is just an event to compensate minor losses.

7. jirva

jirva MG Donor

maybe its not the right topic but i lost 25 levels 80-105 whitch was long to have and 20000 points
    am i in the huge losses part and minor losses part ?

thanks for the event distributor and lots of toasters it is a great Idea !

8. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Is this event in HK COOP too? Like the vending machine part? I have been playing for a couple of hours and nadda (no vending machines)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.