1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Buff Glich Abuse

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Rising, Jan 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Rising

Rising MG Donor

Hello from the previous PR update v1.2.0.7 some players are using a bug in buff "Ride Control" making it impossible use knives against Jockeys.

I know that there is a buff called "Knife Deflection" and when it comes to there chance (%) of the knives do not work.

But this bug disables knives survivors of 100% of the time without giving chance to save, it for somewhere with high spots on maps.

I suspected this bug ,but it was confirmed when one of the people who were using this bug (lamme) told me how to use. He is on my friend list...lol.

In Versus this bug can unbalanced matches even more, since the SCRAMBLE does not work correctly.

2. Duncan

Duncan New Member

its not a bug, in fact, thats the only thing that buff does :) Stay with the team and you will be safe

3. Rising

Rising MG Donor

I tested with Duncan, and probably is not a bug, despite the description of the buff did not mention that disables the knives survivor. also do not know if this buff is designed to work this way and I still think very overpower

Just imagine when everyone start using this buff on maps No Mercy - Rooftop or Dead Center - Hotel !

I wonder if some root admin could answer, if this buff really works this way!

4. erik

erik MG Donor

This is what the buff is supposed to do.