1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Angels of Death [?] | Lvl 130+

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Th3 Or4T0R, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

well,is simple guys...i will be leader of Angels of Death O-)

2. I would like aod to be the way it is, no fights among each other or votes or bossy leaders.
    No flashy headlines, huge advertisments or ones that think they are god or whatever.
    Just a friendly group with players from many nationalities.
    Before you know it this becomes a bad copy from the godfather drama
    we've seen before.This has been like this for the past year.
    So for now i think we dont need a new leader or vote.
    But to be certain I sent Orator a pm asking if he wants to keep his leader position or transfer it to one of us.

3. zipper17

zipper17 Senior Member

because sometime i use tag, sometimes don't. Old Stats is gone, and now is New Stats.

i'm joined the group from the early level of AOD (when only +5 members i think)
    back in old time, we're play very often with The_Jackal (now he's leave the clan), Miracle470(nows play rarely), TR Fafeynk(leave forever), Revenant, Orator, Burial Ground, MAxima, Tom, MG Dragon, Juliano, Include you(Daddy) and of course many other of you guys. :thumbsup

i'm friend of you on steam btw, but i often playing in offline mode(disable friend's steam gui) lol.

currently i dont like to being in touch with someone. :p

4. o yeah btw, as you may have noticed i opened my own guild just for fun last weekend.
    Its called "Gore To Tha Floor"
    I always wanted to use the auto-guildstone i had in my inv for the
    past year, ever since we killed one of the first shaman's wich had a quest, the first to take thequest could win the stone.
    this doesnt mean i won't be back i just wanted to checkout guild management and to get some buffs like the knife and discount, i dont need much more i guess since i'm maxed already. And i was thinking i could give the guild to some new players who want to keep playing to reach 200 or even 210 after i got the knife buff. but if some veteran versus player likes my guild or idea and wants to join and can live without all the non working buffs. Who knows i keep this guild.

5. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

No one gets kicked accidentally. The people who really haven't played in a long while (2-3 months) or are inactive (as mentioned in their MG Player stats) or are Permanently banned by MG admins or those who want to join another guild (Burial_Ground being an exception as he said he will be back) get kicked permanently.

New members now include

1. Yamagata
    http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=154

too good to be missed out on

2. Cry
    http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=214

Replacing a totally inactive player

current stats 19/20

Now, as far as Juliano is concerned he can lead the guild if you people really want him to, but please know the facts that he has never played in Versus servers. He denies to keep the guild tag & has hardly stepped up to provide any support with the guild related talks I had with him lately.

6. e36

e36 MG Donor

You are doing a great job. :)

7. e36

e36 MG Donor

Hi All :)

For member that wanted to know all are members. Find me on you steam chat SW, and go to my profile. you will find 3 recent picture that may help. It will have all the member listed on the screen shots. It look like we are at 20/20.

NOTE: To put all the member list, i had to go to the kick menu. It's the only way I know to display all the member.

SW

8. Who's Ya Daddy

We are at 19/20 List of all members as on 12/22/2012

1.Leader
    [​IMG]

2.Co-Leader
    SW
    [​IMG]

3. Co-Leader
    Juliano
    [​IMG]

Members
    4 Wolfie
    [​IMG]

5. Archangel
    [​IMG]

6. h!T_mEE_uLTRA
    [​IMG]

7 CRY
    [​IMG]

8. Oldskool

[​IMG]

9. Akatsu

[​IMG]

10. Yamagata

[​IMG]

11 Emrald

[​IMG]

12 POLO

[​IMG]

13 Azrael

[​IMG]

14 Tom

[​IMG]

15. Revenant

[​IMG]

16. XDark DudeX

[​IMG]

17. DJINN (NO LONGER ACTIVE, so no profile link)

18. Black Angel
    [​IMG]

19. Super Boring
    [​IMG]

9. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Finally an updated member list :)

10. Tom1993

First guild event

Since our guild hasn't had a single event so far, I decided to be the first one to make one :)

So i have a Vending machine (normal) and i thought about sharing it with some of my mates from the guild.

I haven't decided the day yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be on this week or next week.

It would be great if some lower levels could also participate, but everyone can join the event. The server will be Eu or Us cause Asia is too laggy for me. I know there are some guys with no forum acc, but I'm sure someone of you have them as friends on steam, my list is full for now (lol) so i cant really add anyone.

So if you have any ideas when this event could take place, feel free to post your suggestions, we all live on different time zones so it's difficult to find a good time for everyone.

11. e36

e36 MG Donor

That's nice of you! :)

May I make suggestions:

1. Have a admin teleport guild to a location so AOD member can only get the toaster
    2. US server is best, cause it almost always empty
    3. PM me a date of event and I help spread the invite to are AOD player that need to level up the most.
    4. select a map that you like and spawn the machine on last map

SW

12. hi i new in guil for some guys i think you can use a vending machine in Sunday i think is better because we are all in home no one have work if you guys agreed tell me the hours please.....
    Thank you for your time guuys =D

13. Tom1993

Ok, so I thought sunday could be a good day for the event to take place. I dont really know what time, but we could just try to invite so many as possible. I'm really hoping we can get atleast 5 people to join :)

Let me know if you have a better suggestion, my time zone is GMT+2 and im mostly playing between 10am to 9pm

14. Who's Ya Daddy

Thanks a lot for sharing your VM with the rest of the guild. I really appreciate your efforts. Sunday seems to be the best day for it. Go ahead. There are still some people below level 210 in the guild whereas Dark_angel & xD4rk_Dudex are below level 200. This must help Please co-ordinate with an admin if the need be.

15. zipper17

zipper17 Senior Member

just want to update, i'm gonna use this name everytime i join versus perhaps so:

In¢@p@cit@teÐ [?] --(my old name was Incapacitated.)

[​IMG]

here is my problem, hope so i'm not gonna changes the name again. So this more clearer, who i am.

16. Who's Ya Daddy

Gaah!!! Finally back to your original name :smiley-happy023:

I had a hard time tracing you cuz you kept changing names too frequently :smiley-whacky109::smiley-whacky109:

17. e36

e36 MG Donor

?? what the hell is gm+2 time? .....I think i', -7 0r +7??? :)

18. e36

e36 MG Donor

I like to be there, I won't take any toaster. But I love to see all the below 200 that all they can :):smiley-happy023:

19. e36

e36 MG Donor

Is there a way we can control this thread? so we can place all the member on the 1st page????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.