1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Alchanii's Big Dumb Guild (ABDG) -- Open To Basically Anyone!

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Alchanii R. Buzzkill, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Hi. I'm dumb and wanted my own guild. There's the whole backstory, good night folks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guild Name:
    Alchanii's Big Dumb Guild
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tag (Optional!) : (ABDG)
    Environment:
    Pretty Chill
    (I prefer co-op over versus. You won't see me there almost ever, but, don't let me stop you.)
    Requirements to be asked of you:
    Follow the server's
    rules, please. It shouldn't be too hard.
    That's... It? I personally feel uncomfortable with clan tags sometimes, so, that's your decision.
    No level requirement, no "you have to play this much or you get Da Boot" or something along those lines.

In fact, you are free to leave the clan at any point you feel.
    The times I've been involved in clans, I feel like it's a burden. I don't want this to become a hassle.
    There's no ulterior motives of being a globally recognized eSports-level-good group or anything like that.
    It's a hang-out. If you want a guild that's slightly more serious than not at all, I'll understand if you swap to another.
    Otherwise, there's only two reasons you would be booted.​

One: Is because you haven't played in a long time. Like, let's say a month or two.
    I sure wouldn't know of anyone who has done that twice now. Nope. Nobody.
    I, the leader, am exempt from this rule. For no obvious reason at all.

Two: I have someone I specifically want in the clan.
    I already have the one person I know and expect to play on the server, so, you shouldn't have to worry about this.
    Guild Level as of last edit:
    5!
    Member Count:
    7 of 10
    Buffs acquired as of last edit:
    We have VETERAN PISTOLS and ARSENAL! Oh, and Exp Farmers, Sharing Health, Anti Gloo, Leader Fanaticism, and Extra Knife so far!
    And finally, our members so far:

Leader:

[​IMG]

Members:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And because it's a new guild and we only have so few slots...

If you're truly dead set on being in this guild and it's listed as full, I will invite you as we level up and get more slots available.
    As mentioned above, I'll understand if you go elsewhere.

Other than all that, thanks for reading this and applying if you happen to be interested!

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Very nice! GL and have fun leveling up.

3. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Best of luck with your guild :)

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Good luck with the guild!