1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

(PR) ?.Ø.?.? The Zombie Operators Most Grated [?] (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by The_Jackal, Jun 2, 2013.

1. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Bring Da Ruckus

2. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

ActaBunniFooFoo here.

3. arg77

arg77 MG Donor

zomg vs zomg battle 1 :trollface:

4. kuko

kuko MG Donor

[Z.O.M.G. UPDATE]

-JavCube is now Co-Leader.

-We are currently looking for 4 active members, if you are interested in join, leave your application here, add me on steam or find me in-game, im mostly on USA COOP or EU VS servers.

5. erik

erik MG Donor

Many are having issues using !gp and changing member positions, or adding co-leaders and stuff.

Were you able to accomplish this change successfully? If not, please pvt. message me:
    - Who needs what position
    - What their STEAM_ID's are

...and I can easily change it in the database.

This offer applies to all member guilds who need changes, but can't accomplish them through !gp.

6. kuko

kuko MG Donor

Yes, i had problems some weeks ago trying to change member position but ive tried yesterday and all !gp tasks worked fine in the first attempt :)

7. erik

erik MG Donor

This could mean HonorCode fixed it! If so, that's great news!

8. ? Loris ?

? Loris ? Guest

Applycation for the Guild Z.O.M.G. 2

Good luck

9. i'm not sure if this clan is still active, but he asked me later if he could join my clan.
    So you don't need to contact him agaim.

10. XxL3G3NDxX

XxL3G3NDxX Junior Member

is there any space in your guild? If there's plz send me a message. steam name: N1T3 K1LL3R

11. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

You think we think we need a little cleaning? Jack? Kuko?... There are a lot of innactive/banned ppl. (LOL) and we should give a chance to active new ppl.

Maybe not the leaders, co-leaders and important ppl to us. But the rest of the members, so we can give the guild a little more of life?

Waiting your thoughts

12. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

I totally agree with you. In fact I'm playing a few hours every day and looking for new players. ZOMG still alive. I agree with cleaning clan.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

zomg

14. fnord

Am I the only one active in this clan? I have not seen another ZOMG member in months!

15. ughgh

ughgh Junior Member

I've been playing on and off, usually I get bad internet connections though.

16. fnord

Maybe you should download some more RAM for those pesky internet problems :D

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/

17. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Hello Comrades and around MG!

Finally I'm back to say goodbye to everyone. My job became very demanding and I do not have time to play. I miss the epic battles in versus and cooperative events. I made some changes in the guild ZOMG2. The new leader is "Lentoman". Always remember: Play hard, (but not abused) and Teamwork is essential. See you soon. Bye Bye!

The Jackal (EX-Gamer)

18. Burntcheese

Burntcheese Guest

may i join this clan?
    1. In-Game name? Burntcheese
    2. Level (PR only)? 69
    3. What servers you usually play on? (Include location and type of game, i.e. USA COOP) HK PR COOP
    4. What time are you usually in game? 3-6pm PT

5. Link to the steam community profile? http://steamcommunity.com/id/lookatthisimrich
    6. Are you donor? no
    7. How would you rate your knowledge about the server/mod/gameplay? fair
    8. Where are you from? (Area of the world, i.e. North America, Europe, Madagascar) USA west coast
    9. Anything else you want to share? very active, team player, i like pertaters, and the l4d2 trailer never gets old for me