1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[Possible Exploit] Leveling to 201 without liquid enhancer through quests [FIX ASAP!]

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by timkit [â„¢Ûž], Sep 6, 2015.

1. Attention, Admins!

You'd Normally expect to level up to 201 through using the liquid enhancer as I have done. Unfortunately, It seems that I've discovered a possible exploit regarding this. This was when Klinky [я.ω] was telling me about another way he levelled up to 201 through quests instead of liquid enhancer.

Chat with Klinky [я.ω] through steam

Klinky [я.ω]: hi i found really good trick for players who have not liquid enhancer yet if you are at 99,9% of exp go to radio if you have 1 or more quests to complete do this and BOOM level up :D
    Klinky [я.ω]: that means for players who's level 200 :D
    Klinky [я.ω] is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: klinky. I need to ask you something about that...
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: did you level up using a liquid enhancer or through quest? im asking for the truth that is...

I've yet to receive a reply from Klinky [я.ω] about whether or not he really did use a liquid enhancer or through quests (ill update this if I receive the message). However this screenshot that came from Klinky [я.ω] does tell you more.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=513030518

If this is indeed an exploit, Marvel or HC should patch this up ASAP!

thanks for listening.

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm just out of bed so memory could be playing tricks on me but:
    KLINKY [Я.Ω] SAYS:
    "lol i was leveling up after i completed Looking for Power 1 Quest"

I'm fairly sure looking for power 1 gives you the liquid enhancer required to level up to 201.
    However what he said in his chat quotes that you put is different so we'll check it out.

As i said could be wrong, either way thanks for the report.

3. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Well that saves me loading in and looking, yeah I knew one of the looking for power's gave the enhancer, so it's 2 then.
    Thanks for letting us know.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Thanks. Please be mindful of your own activity, as well.

It was nothing short of a MAJOR exploit to trick-jump and glitch-jump into areas that the tanks can't access. I had to destroy the event for everyone because you showed them all how to do tihs.

Reporting helps, but leading by example also helps immensely!