1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Please fix or don't put maps with bugged finale in custom server

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Centro2, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Centro2

Centro2 Junior Member

I like to play in custom server, but the map always start from map with bugged finale or same maps everyday. when no admin online, can't change the map and rescue never come, so just have to leave.
    can't play more than 2 or 3 maps per day in custom server, or even only 1 map because stuck in the finale. i think its better to don't put the maps with bugged finale in rotation map (like left 4 mario, dead city, urban flight and maybe some another maps).
    thanks.;)

2. uhm if you want to add me on steam, i'm there to help out like if finale's stuck i have to change the map, or like if players stucks on anywhere i have to teleport them, so feel free to add me and send me a PM if you have something :) PS: the other admin's have not enough time to change

3. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

If they remove the bugged finales, there will only be two or so campaigns available. What you can do is leave a message in the chat box and maybe someone will try to fix it. What could work is enabling voting for custom campaigns, I've seen other servers do such a thing, don't know how hard it would be to implement here.

4. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

For custom campaigns are the finales also bugged?

5. Yes that's why we need an admin to change if no rescue is coming, but some playtimes the rescue is coming, don't really know why.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I will look into a map vote system.

7. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Dead Before Dawn DC Fixed version - Finale Works
    Urban Flight - Finale Works
    Warcelona - Finale Works
    Detour Ahead - Finale Works
    Crash Bandicoot: The return of Dr. Cortex - Finale Works
    Journey to Splash Mountain - Finale Works, but takes you to the 1st map instead of Left 4 Mario. Maybe put this map last in the rotation.
    Left 4 Mario - Finale Works
    Military Industrial Complex II - Finale Works
    Urban Underground - Finale Works
    Day Break - Finale Works

DeadCity II - Broken Finale
    Death Aboard 2 - Broken Finale
    Dead Echo 2 - Broken Finale
    Diescraper Redux - Broken Finale

8. Centro2

Centro2 Junior Member

yes seems votemap will be good to solve it. thank you

9. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

Oh i meant as in do the tanks spawn or not on the hardcore servers for the finales.