1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Player lx banned for picking up TSW#KUTHPD

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Sportivoman, May 22, 2013.

1. Sportivoman

Sportivoman Junior Member

Just wondering if either Jorisk or Hakim could look into getting him unbanned please, he was looting barracks near Martin and was banned for picking up this gun. Also looted a few heli crash sites and unbeknown to him picked up a banned weapon supposedly at either location.

Guy doesnt hack in anyway shape or form...Have attached screenshot of the ban and weapon description via steam.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559849719858918571/8D8F0A36E770599B94B9F4A82A24022FF16237B5/

Thanks kindly. Sportivoman

1800+ hours on Dayz and counting.

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry, it will be looked into, as soon as the admins are online.

I don't have admin rights to the Windows enviroment, so you'll have to wait for a while until Marvel or Jorisk or Hakim checks it.

3. Sportivoman

Appreciate it Stefeman, all in all the guy is a legit player and for whatever reason he picked up a banned weapon that ive never ever heard of to begin with.

Thanks again

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Sportivoman,

He got banned for using picking up a satchel charge, which doesn't spawn on our server. It might be spawned in by a hacker so I will unban him now, but we will keep an close eye on him.

5. Sportivoman

Satchels are banned wow i hadnt a clue, they do spawn at the 3 complexed barracks near Martin because ive found them aswell and hadnt been banned. Ive some sitting in a tent that definitely werent hacked in, good idea to not pick anymore up and dispose of the ones in my tent ?

Could you please post of list of the banned items and weapons please Jorisk so this doesnt happen again ?

Thanks again guys for your efforts :)

6. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Well, we know they spawn at the barracks above Martin but the chance they spawn are almost zero. In 1,5 years of DayZ i just once found them twice.

Usually when people have them they are cheaters so we instant-ban them. We just don't want to take the risk of cheaters spoiling the entire game.

7. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

So they spawn, but you are not allowed to pick them up? xD

8. Sportivoman

In those barracks ive found a few hard to locate items and satchel charges were definitely one of the items. Im no cheater / hacker for that matter, if you cycle those barracks and get past all the clutter you actually find 0 spawn chance items myself finding rangefinders / satchels / M107 in those barracks. Theyre rare items but they do spawn i reckon take the satchels out of the loot cycle to alleviate innocent players getting insta banned.

Also if i may suggest post a reminder on the server that certain items like satchels and whatever else are instant ban.

Thanks again for your efforts guys.