1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Perks & Dice - tank

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Wolf O'Donnell, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

Before I say anything, easily my new fave server! So fun and you don't know what's gonna happen. Was so much fun once surv team knew there upgrades on the floor!! But I was playing tank and throwing rocks successivly hitting them but all of a sudden control got taken away, without a bar and even when i was hitting survivors. was strange. Server = AWESOME though

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: Perks & Dice - tank

Yeah I think it's awesome too although it crashed :( and I think it requires further tweaking to bring more balance in the game. I'll do my best to do that.

That tank bug where you suddenly lose control, I have seen that before. I don't think it's specific to this server. I think it happens when you have 2+ tanks in the field and one of them loses control then you'll lose the other one as well.

3. Wolf O'Donnell

What I think would be good because on versus Survivors don't really think to set an ammo box down is to add it to them automatically if that can be done? so once the dice roll lands on incind ammo, they all get it straight away. The kits and pillz should drop though, makes it kinda challenging to scavenge around for a health kit or pillz.

4. marvel

I wouldn't know how to do that to be honest :) And... a lot of upgrade packs spawn, so you'll get 10 survivors with all incendiary ammo all the time :/

5. Wolf O'Donnell

Yeah been playing tonight and crashed like 4 times lol. Other than that it's ok really. Is it possible to drop the ammo packs on the floor open? similar to laser sights (even though they're always open)?

6. marvel

Impossible, but what I can do is increase the amount, so that you get 2 or 3 clips incendiary ammo when you pick it up and not just one.

7. Wolf O'Donnell

Yeah that would be good, I was the only one on my team to deploy one, but people did use it when I did so a couple of clips would be sick. Cheers!