1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

People that lost levels - PLEASE READ HERE

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by marvel, Aug 8, 2012.

1. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Yeah, he changed his name and I got him to restart Steam. He started levelling up normally after that. It was actually your previous post that gave me the hint that his name was the problem. It was frustrating not only for him, but also for me. I helped him from the moment he noticed he wasn't remaining at the level he achieved in the previous map, as did some of our regulars (Spring noticed it and was helpful in trying to work out a fix and offering this thread).

2. Happy_hunter

Happy_hunter Junior Member

Yo! well I couldn't play this game for several months, when I reconnected two or tree weeks ago to server all my buff slots dissapeared and my level went back to 0. Afortunately my buffs and skills were at same level. I played a lot since there now am lvl 62 or so, but last time, before loosing my level i was between 130 and 140 level.

My unique Id is 0:33231824, I have a screenshot (in level 72). If make a recovery is so hard give me an 10x exp, booster till that level, Ill arrive to that level in one day with that. Thanks for all

edit: no mg premiun account

3. erik

erik MG Donor

I remember you, I'll get it fixed...

4. [Moody]

[Moody] MG Donor

Hi,

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14875858
    • Customer MG Store: Yes
    • MG Premiumaccount: Yes
    • I was lvl 207, but since today when i try to join a server (coop or vs) i have "[NOTICE] Error sending message -> REPORT TO ADMINISTRATORS" and now i'm stuck with lvl 1, like a new player.
    Thanks

5. TaLi

TaLi Guest

started playing again after 6 weeks away
    my stats are reset to lvl 1 (already lvld up to 7)
    was lvl 200 (99% to 201) had over 300k cash and over 50 gems = all these are lost
    can it be restored? i dont mind the lvl since the buffs and skills are all there but the cash and gems are too many to lose

MetallicA Edit: Moved to the right thread.

6. sk3ith90

sk3ith90 Member

ummm~ i was playing at US pr-coop and move to EU pr-vs~ when joined at EU pr-vs, my lvl was reseted to 1
    oh yeah, i checked my buffs still there but not the buff slots~ i already opened all my slots

Steam: STEAM_0:1:53415299
    Donor: yes

Lost:
    lvl is 206 (exp at 18%)
    cash around 20.000
    gems around 30
    buff slots opened all

thx

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Fixed!

8. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Fixed!

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Moody [?] (bump)

10. gcrook

gcrook Member

Hi Machete [?] here.

STEAM_0:1:28639112
    Order 4418 (lost that too)
    Well im pretty much at the beginning at lvl 1 with nothing except 500 cash.Was lvl 211 at 60+%, had 30+ gems and
    5k cash.Lost all quests and quest items,inventory items and pretty much everything buff and slot related.
    Also im being reported as not a member of a guild,last time i checked i was leader but what the hell i guess when you lose you lose lol.
    Thanks.

11. erik

erik MG Donor

Done!

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Done!

Added new inventory item for 4418; plz accept new one w/ fresh expiry date.

13. gcrook

gcrook Member

Thank you.
    EDIT:only 3 members show in the guild.At least 7-8 are missing from memberlist.

14. erik

erik MG Donor

Please quote this post and include the missing members' in-game names.

You're Nuclear Weapons Against Zombies, right?

15. ß???€ [?]

ß???€ [?] Guest

Blake

STEAM_0:0:52346066

MGstore Customer: NO
    MG PremiumAccout: NO

So, Everytime that i join in any PR server all my levels, upgrades and others are reset. I was level 200 with 99.9%, had about 15K Cash and about 4 gems and i had full upgrades, skill and buffs possibles for a player lvl 200, with a litlle exception about tank slash resistence that i didnt had in max and the negociator buff.

16. erik

erik MG Donor

Fixed

17. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

[?²] blondie :D

STEAM_0:0:59470110

She is a lvl 1

Lost level ~184; Cash: ~200,000; Gems: 115
    MG Store Customer: No
    Donor: No

18. erik

erik MG Donor

Fixed

19. LeRoy Wells

LeRoy Wells Junior Member

Hi there,

LeRoy Wells

STEAM_0:0:29069309

Was at level 99, cash was around ~7500, gem: 20; had ~9 buff slots. all the upgrades, skills, and buffs are ok.
    MG Store Customer: No
    Donor: NO

Thank you

20. erik

erik MG Donor

Fixed