1. Click here to join our community discord server.

People that lost levels - PLEASE READ HERE

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by marvel, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Please fix this guy's level, please do what you can, thank you :)
    Issei-Kun
    STEAM_0:0:47340075
    Donor: No
    Explain what he lost: he lost levels from 174 to 34, he was on ASIA co-op and found out that his level was 34. his level on US co-op is 174 as confirmed by himself. when he went to check back however, it was also 34. it looks like he didn't type !saveme according to me.
    Cash Lost?: Not sure
    Pills Lost?: Not sure

2. erik

erik MG Donor

No guarantees, because I have so little to go off of. I'll do it now and try to pull from a backup.

If it doesn't work, that means he's in game. Needs to leave server for it to work.

3. IvaxCersus

IvaxCersus Junior Member

♬♪Chorus Master♪♬[➹]
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45853492
    not donor
    lvl 209 exp 16.7%
    cash around 60~70K+
    pills around 71~75
    lost most of the buff slots (only have 3 now)

reset to level 1 on ASIA COOP a few hours back

4. Perfectlon

Perfectlon Guest

not sure if I should be posting here, as i have gained levels instead of losing levels. but lost cash and pills in the process. do let me know if i should open a new thread instead . thank you.

IGN : Perfectlon【 ღ Lα 】
    steam id : STEAM_0:1:50602819

Current level, 117. Actual Level around 105 or 106

Current cash, ~20k. Actual Cash ~120-130k

Current pills, 0. Actual pills ~150

no other changes noticed. thanks in advance!

5. ungoliant

ungoliant Junior Member

User SlasBlind【 ღ Lα 】 STEAM_0:0:73652278 gained levels, 1xx to 216 we think. He's not answering our questions about it so I'm posting for him.

Thanks!

6. ungoliant

ungoliant Junior Member

Uh sorry STEAM_0:0: 73652278

7. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

8. stephaniee

stephaniee Junior Member

my data seems fine now, thanks

9. Chriss

Chriss Junior Member

10. Perfectlon

Perfectlon Guest

Hello, its been 4 days since this occured to me. could i get an update on the problem? thank you.

11. IvaxCersus

IvaxCersus Junior Member

still not fixed , admin please help.

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Are you in-game now? If you are, please leave the severs. This is very important or it won't work.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

Fixed. Added some buffslots to your inv in the event you lost any. This is common for anyone w/ level loss issues.

I'm also unsure if your Goggles buff is no longer working, or you're just talking about the cost, but I compensated for both, and rounded off w/ the level. It's been a while since you submitted this anyways, which I'm sorry for not being more current on.

14. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, this is fixed, as well. Not sure why your level went up and the rest down, never seen that before... but it's all straightened out. Thank you for your honesty, as well. Just in case your slots got messed up, I put some buffslots in your !inv.

I apologize for the delay.

15. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, this is all fixed up. Met you in the middle / rounded-up w/ regard to EXP and level commensurate with when you initially posted.

You will find your buffslots all restored, just activate them again from !inv.

The rest matches up just as you said.

I apologize for any delay.

16. erik

erik MG Donor

I can't change anything for someone else until they can confirm there is an issue.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm sure you understand. I won't change anything until they report/confirm there is a problem.

Thank you, though, and double thanks for getting the Steam ID for us :P I hate when they emote-it.

17. IvaxCersus

IvaxCersus Junior Member

working now. Thank you.

18. Chriss

Chriss Junior Member

19. Chriss

Chriss Junior Member

STEAM_0:1:28283962
    Level: 46% of 213
    Cash: 1155059
    Gems: 2061
    Not a donor
    thx for ur help again lol coz this time I got loaded with wrong data, showing that I was 46% of 214 and with no money

20. Chriss

Chriss Junior Member

Add stuffs for post #926, in game name is ミThor Skywalker彡, sorry for inconvenience :\