1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

People that lost levels - PLEASE READ HERE

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by marvel, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Senior Member

but the campaign doesn't save

2. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

Points Reloaded v1.3 COOP. Statistics are not saved anybody.Played today, when passing to another map, everything remains as it was before login to the server.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yes we are working on that please bare with us.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

4. Samovar

Samovar Junior Member

Thank you for the work

5. Just Notice That My Lvl Is Fixed

Thx Marvel For The Hard Work :)

6. l-l1N1

l-l1N1 Junior Member

STEAM_1:0:36602987
    Customer MG Store: No
    lvl50>>>>lvl1 (currently 28)
    lost 44gems

7. Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:47363462

Customer MG Store: No

Explain what you lost and most important, when you still had everything (if you still remember that is) :
    well i lost every thing and when i saw that my level became "1" i was shocked and my heart barely stopped .... (i lost cash/gems/xp i still have upgrades/skills [i think more than 16k$ and 28gem])
    i had everything at 12 august 2012 around 00:05 or something because what happened was very weird i was playing on points reloaded server after i and other players killed a shamman and a knight with alot of para tanks i was so happy because i got a lot of cash and gems and leveled up many times and i had more than 16k $, and then my internet went off it was a little internet cut that last for 1 min it happend all time for me even if i play on mg servers but this time when i joined bang every thing gone level 1 - 500 cash woow... please help me

8. marvel

All updated so far.

9. thanks marvel but i am now level 83 with 500 cash ! :/ i am sure i did more than that level and had more than 16.000 cash and 20 gems please can't you see a more recent backup or something ?

10. marvel

What was your level? This backup is from 4/5 days ago.

11. 4/5 days ago ? Oo i just lost my stat yesterday or today at 00:00 +1 gmt lol

12. marvel

Still no answer to my question ;)

13. i don't look to my level when i play because i just don't care the only thing i check is cash lol but i guess i was at level 90+ that will help you ?
    and last time i had every thing th i was playing on "EU points reloaded" idk ifis will help you too :/

14. marvel

Ok hang on I'll check the backups.

15. marvel

I checked the backup of 08/12, your data was already corrupted there. Checked 08/11 backup and your were level 86, 6 gems 920 cash and 1600 exp.

I'm sorry this is really the best that I can do, it's not that I don't believe you but if I do then it's easy for everybody else to claim they had an xx amount of cash, gems etc.

16. i am sorry boss for wasting your time :/ i will just get that cash faster i am already in level 87, 13 gems, and alot of cash ^^

edit: i lost my buff slots can that be fixed please ? i had all buff slots now i have only 3 and that sux :D

17. bk2king

bk2king Junior Member

Hi, to anybody out there.

I was level 90 about a week ago? I'm still stuck with my skill and etc, but I can't upgrade anything :/. I don't know about backups or whatnot, but I know some people who lost their levels the same time I did, and have already had theirs fixed. Is there anything that can be done about this?

I dropped from lvl 90 to lvl 4.

18. Lord

Lord MG Donor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42625372

Customer MG Store: Yes

Explain what you lost and most important, when you still had everything (if you still remember that is).
    Hi. Instead of myself losing stats, it was my guild. This happened for 2 days.
    The only thing that my guild lost, was Cash and Exp. We still have our buffs, diplomacy and members.
    Everytime we get about double exp and cash that we acquire, we just lose it.
    Today, we had about 40% exp and 4,000 cash. Right now we have 27% and 2,000 cash.
    This has been going on for 2 days.
    Guild Level: 6
    Guild Name: Mysterious 2
    Thanks

19. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Steam ID: e.g. STEAM_0:1:21277027
    Customer MG Store: Yes
    Explain what you lost and most important, when you still had everything (if you still remember that is).
    I was level 210 and now im level7. Thats all i basically lost

20. marvel

Fixed.