1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Partially back online.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Oct 1, 2013.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

We're finally back online after 5-6 days downtime. Still a lot of stuff needs to be done. Right now only the forum and games are online everything else is still down like stats, sourcebans etc.

Also there's a few orders that need processing and some stats that need to be restored. We are working hard to fix everything so please bare with us.

It will prob. take until the weekend before functionality has been fully restored.

2. soulcatcher2000

soulcatcher2000 MG Donor

Lost Without MG

Not being able to play on the MG servers was depressing. I didn't realize how much I relied on the servers and the loyal players to continue to enjoy the L4D2 game so much. There is not another server out there that even comes close to what I enjoy on these servers or the mods provided to keep the game alive. I gave up on trying to play on other VS servers because I kept trying to get free myself using a knife.:smiley-signs088:

3. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Great news you guys are back, missed the servers big time, thanks for the hard work :)

4. Thanks, Marv, and to all those who have helped to bring the servers back. Really appreciate the effort and hard work. :smiley-signs001:

5. erik

erik MG Donor

I'm trying to do some catch-up to ease the workload. I took a brief break after you returned from vacation. Thinks look good now, less the HLX & SBBans issue.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Everything should be up and running again and fully functional although some servers that had players on it still need restarts before the hlstats work.