1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Paranoia survivors

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Hazemberg, May 6, 2012.

1. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

If a player plays a round as infected first, gets a tank and become paranoia, after the round is done, this same player will become survivor, be red and get a super increase on his speed.

And I hate it.

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

And who cares?
    I wish I could have that speed all the time =3

3. tank

tank MG Donor

I love it to be red and run LOL :D
    I wish other SI could become paranoia , like paranoia Jockey :D

4. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Speed hack.

5. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

Haters gonna hate :smiley-happy057:

6. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Hazemburger, I have a question: Do you work at McDonalds? There's someone there that looks kinda similar to you...

7. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Can't you guys just stay on topic please? Personally, I agree with Hazemberg. It's like having some sort of speed hack which gives you an unfair advantage as a survivor.

8. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Yeah, the infected have been getting more powerful and OP lately, and survivors can barely survive without maxed survivors, so I think the paranoia survivor thing makes the survivors and infecteds even. Just like Penguin, it's 5%

9. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Its been this way for as long as I can remember...

I once did Honor Mission (old challenge where you run from start saferoom to end saferoom without getting ANY damage) as a paranoia survivor on The Passing Map 2 :P. I was in the saferoom before any of the other survivors even got down the stairs to the sewers (Rushing, yes.. but I had an excuse: I had to pee lol). I dont think the infected team even knew I was so far in the front. Too bad the challenges were disabled at the time :ohwell:...

10. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

I used to do it all the time the old challenges were just amazing. I even got banned for excessive rushing & slayed several times by Angel... :P

11. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Really? o: