1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Order #6155

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by timkit [â„¢Ûž], Nov 5, 2015.

1. NOTE: Couldn't post this in the order information forums section for some reason so I had to do it here instead.
    Order #6155 is 1 Goggles Buff
    Ingame Name: timkit [â„¢Ûž]
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:79910477 (It's that without the spaces and with the emoticon)
    STEAM_0:1: 79910477 (With the spaces and without the emoticon)

Order #6155 Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0e1PaZq

Current Situation: a_no0b bought the Goggles Buff from the store as a gift and wanted to give it to me. 1 1/2 weeks have since passed the day the order was sent. I've been checking my !inv ingame and as it is seen in the current screenshot, I yet don't have the buff.
    Current Inventory Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=548454528

If you can't see some of the !inv in the list I've written it down below
    1. |Item| x2 Booster (1 Month)
    2. |Item| Premium Vending Machine
    3. |Auto| Enhancement Stone (x255)
    4. |Item| Helms Deep Ticket
    5. |Buff| Mutation Shield (1 Month)
    6. |Buff| Mutation Shield (1 Day)

a_no0b's Ingame Name: a_no0b
    a_no0b's STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:90495329 (It's that without the spaces and with the emoticon)
    STEAM_0:0: 90495329 (With the spaces and without the emoticon)

Thanks for reading! hopefully I will get it eventually, I'm happy to wait for it longer if required. :)

2. NOTE: It has now almost been a whole month (almost 4 weeks) since I've been waiting for the Order #6155, It is not in
    a_no0b's inventory as I've confirmed with him. (a_no0b's inventory only consists of enhancement stones) I have not yet received it as a gift from him. Let me know if the order can be processed as soon as it can happen! thanks :)

Current Inv (as of today): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=561037459

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Ah yes that order was still pending because we had no steam ID. I'm so sorry everyone was gone last few days. I've added the buff + 3 months donorship for the trouble to 0:90495329

4. its no problems :) however It looks like boon is going to have to gift it to me ingame instead. the goggles buff that is.

However, a final word on this.
    If the goggles cant be gifted for some reason, I might consider purchasing it ingame unless a situation can be worked out. (I have the required pills and cash to be able to get it, current pills is over 3k and cash is around $4.5 million as seen in the screenshot)

just a question, can the goggles brought from the store be gifted? ty marvel.

Again I will say this. a_no0b and I give our thanks to you for the items above. Even though a_no0b has got both of the items.

5. NOTE: Ignore the above post.
    NOTE: a_no0b can not gift me the goggles buff as indicated in steam chat. Unless you know that it was his.

From today's steam chat
    a_bo0n: yo
    a_bo0n: i cant gift it lol
    a_bo0n is now playing Left 4 Dead 2. Click here to join.
    a_bo0n: btw
    a_bo0n is now Online.
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: sorry i didnt see your message
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: I'll ask marvel if the goggles buff was meant for you.
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: nvm
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: i meant to say
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: IF there is a solution to gifting the goggles buff
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: through steam ID or admin means
    a_bo0n: ^
    a_bo0n: yes pls
    a_bo0n: no worries
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: that will decide what will happen in the end.
    a_bo0n: Do tell him that its a gift to u from me
    a_bo0n: from me to you
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: I will man.

2nd part of steam chat
    a_bo0n: btw u can ad that i HAVE NOT equid the buff yet
    timkit [â„¢Ûž]: you mean. used the buff in inv?
    a_bo0n: yes i have not done anything with it. its still in my inv

if you need my steam id. its this one
    STEAM_0:1:79910477

if you need a_no0b's steam id, aka this guy: a_bo0n
    STEAM_0:0:90495329

Can you gift any items through admin or STEAM ID means if required by the respective users who is going to gift/ receive the item? (as Indicated in steam chat)

Thanks for reading Marvel, I wanted to get things cleared up with the order (just incase I don't know some stuff about orders) , what a_bo0n (a_no0b) says to me in chat is correct about the order itself.

6. marvel

Hi if the buff was bought in the store then yes you can gift it to someone else. So plz give me the steam id it's on now and where it should go.

I'm a little confused here now ;)

7. Thanks again marvel, hopefully doing the item trades with the steam ID's this way shouldn't cause no more problems after this :)
    the current STEAM ID that its on now is: STEAM_0:0:90495329 (a_no0b's steam ID)
    (have yet to get screenshot of a_no0b's current !inv)
    where the items are going to be going to is this one: STEAM_0:1:79910477 (my steam ID)
    Screenshot of current !inv: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562522475

8. marvel