1. Click here to join our community discord server.

oh yeah our dear friend Floodinator has pms

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by avilroad, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

So lets start this shit.Im not going to protest my ban at the source ban and cant see protest topic here anymore.And i wanna let ppl see how it WAS not how Floodinator described.

First part
    I joined without molly and my catana.I was blind and in 4 seconds i was down.So i tried to use my med kit but it didnt work: then i went afk and SWITCHED BACK INSTANTLY.But bot died.It took me less than 30 sec to join the game and be dead.So i cant see anny inappropriate here.
    Second part-Our dear admins
    Ban for 12 hrs?Oh yeah i got so many bans previously, so yeah 12 seems reasonable.And i "didnt" help your admins with some shit.
    Part for Floodinator
    Dear as*****,my congratz u pissed me off.Be sure i'll rape you all the time since this moment.I know u got scared when i joined but it doesnt mean that you can lie to admins.And i will wait for screenshots...
    P.S Dont even try to tell me that its just a game.In real life for such action as Floodinator did i usually hit in the face

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Okay, i'll unban you this time but regarding the length of your ban .. Joerve said people who switch teams to spec just before dying deserve a day ban but since it was your first ban, i made it 12 hours .. I only banned you from what i could see and this is why ban protest is there to clear out things so we admins know what or why the person got banned did the thing which lead him to getting banned ..

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Unfortunately, i cant give you any proves of situation which ACTUALLY happened.The only one is that i'm a donor and donors sometimes have some problems with melee.And really...the aim of switching to spec?Im lvl 205 so i dont care about that exp which you lose by dying

4. floodinator

floodinator Junior Member

I don't know when you joined but game was already running some mins. I just was behind you as spitter spitting and slashing. You went down crawled to me and then back downstairs. Just before I could land the final hit you went AFK and the bot died and you rejoined
    The reason why you couldn't revive was because i was slashing you all the time while you were crawling.
    And 2. I wass pissed of because some others did the same thing the map before but I forgot to take a screenshot. And you as a high level and good player you should know don't go afk when incapped or grabbed. No problem if you rape me,
    I'll bring the Vaseline because I'm a virgin at the exit. Need to drink some applejuice.

The only person I fear is still my mom. I don't fear pixels and names and for sure not a stranger from russia.

And don't take such things to RL. It's just dumb and it is dangerous also like we all know. Don't wan't to win vs you in MauMau then.

5. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Have you ever played this game?YOU CAN USE SElF-REVIVE while spitter or CI is hitting you.You CAN'T it use if hunter pounced you,or you grabbed by smoker or charger.
    Have you learned to read by your mom?The main problem that i didn't receive my catana and i switched back in less then 1 second.
    Be honestly i think you frustrated cause you didn't receive you reward for killing me,right?But i still think that pms made you so angry

6. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

I usually don't waste so much time on retards...You mom can be proud:you're the biggest retard

7. floodinator

Insulting, insulting, insulting.... That's all you actually can...
    You don't know me so I don't care about you. And what PMS? Got none.

Uh yeah! I incapped you (not the bot) you have more than 1k hp and i was spitter and the only one attacking you. So you desided that when you were almost down to go afk so you can have your katana? While you were getting attacked by a player. Bad argument IMO.

Ok I am retarded so who cares? Not me.

And stop insulting me btw. and I hope the admins agree with me on that point.

8. Raised in Hell

Yeah stop abusing and don't bring mums or anything into an argument and that only happens when you don't have a valid point to make.. BTW Avil, when a donor joins the server, he automatically gets the donor things so i'm not sure why your saying you didn't get your katana .. Anyways, like i said before, i've unbanned you this time but for anyone who thinks this excuse will work again .. Well KEEP DREAMING!!

9. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

Raised..when you join first yes...you get your donor stuff...But if there is a scramble and as a SI get moved to surv you don't. You have to go AFK just to get your donor stuff.

10. Raised in Hell

Yeah smokke that happens when you get scrambled but Avil said he JOINED "without" his donor things so the scramble thing has nothing to do with this.. Anyway's this matter is resolved and this needs closing down..

P.S .. I don't know even know why he is complaining about donor things when he was incapped .. What would a molo and katana be used for when he's down?

11. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

did you see my first post raised?Seems like no.The things happened fast.So FIRST i noticed that havent my donor things and then that CANT self-revive myself.It took less than 30 sec.And don't tell me that you havent any glitches.Or u think i just forgot to press key for self-revive?And missed my donor things?And then i decided to lie admins cause there was boring?
    I'm complaining about that cause i supposed to revive my ass and receive katana to kill CI.
    And really, you decided that I REALLY DID that thing.Well its just your opinion.If you don't believe me so maybe you should re-ban me?I protested that ban cause i wanted to tell truth.Now i see that for you the truth is what floodi said.So then ban me again.
    And btw, donors sometimes don't receive their things.Just noticed.

12. Raised in Hell

Few points for you .. If i hadn't read your first post then why would i even use your quotes in the posts which are relevant to the point i'm making. Secondly, my donor things have always worked and i've never had the self-revive glitch so until something has happened to me, i don't believe in that .. Third and last point, i'm not taking anyones side or believing in him because i don't even know him so why would i believe in someone who i've never seen before? Admin's take actions on the things which are presented to them and he presented a screenshot of you switching to spec before dying so i banned you ..

13. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

wanted to post reply but realized that it's pointless

14. Raised in Hell

Yeah i actually wrote more but thought it's pointless to write a big paragraph so deleted it and left the main points .. Anyways, i don't have anything against you or him nor am i favouring him.. Let this be gone and enjoy the game :)

15. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Yeah,enjoy the game.But some of players already had some jokes about it lol. like:hey avil!why did u switch?im gonna take a screenshot!

16. Raised in Hell

Tell them i'm gonna ban them for 5 seconds for having man boobs ;)

17. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

:bounce: SCNR

18. floodinator

You can't stop it Avil right. Grow up...

19. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

....no longer good Arguments ? Ok......we are at the End then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.