1. Click here to join our community discord server.

No option to buy electric tanks in VS

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by timkit [â„¢Ûž], Nov 2, 2015.

1. when I went to the infected buy menu for VS, saw that there was no option to purchase the electric tank.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=546800969
    Maybe it's possible that the electric tank is being worked on for VS? or some other problem is occurring? (Just wanted to find out about that)

Thanks for reading.

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

The tank is not allowed to be bought at the moment as it has balance issues. It'll be enabled soon.

3. a-feiii

a-feiii MG Donor

Hi admins .. unique buff slot havent unlock also post here? i thought event finish server will auto unlock for me the unique buff slot (i have use 5 candy) but seem still lock, can help me unlock, thanks
    in game name : [ฬ²] 喵星人a-feiii
    steam id : STEAM_0:0:40849342

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

I have unlocked the slot for you. Can you check and see if it works? Sorry for the delay.

EDIT:

I have double checked and it seems to be a problem with the points reloaded interface as you already have it unlocked. Please wait until a patch is applied to fix this issue. Sorry for the trouble.

5. a-feiii

a-feiii MG Donor

Hi Honorcode ..Sorry for the problem .. it still show unique .. can you help fix again? thank you:)