1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

No middle mouse button - other way to bind? L4D2

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by szSteam_76561197962399703, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hi,

the middle mouse button on my DeathAdder died - now its kinda hard on the PR L4D2 servers to use it to revive other incapacitated survivors...

Can someone gimme a hint on what the pill/adrenaline command is, so I can bind it to a key? Or how to bind a key to mouse button 3? :)

Greetings and thanks, lucky.

2. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

I think mouse 3 is zoom, so if that's the input the mod needs then you should be able to rebind zoom in console to another key, so for example:

bind # +zoom

Or just look in the in-game options for key bindings, and change the one for "zoom/scope zoom" (something like that)

Try that.

3. Nova

Nova Senior Member

To get the bind on the middle mouse button (scroller click), type in the console in-game:

Code:
    bind mouse3
    It'll give you the command bound to the mouse3 button, then you just need to bind it to another like Wee said