1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Nicknames

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Jun 22, 2010.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

We have a large variety of player nicknames on our servers, however with that we see a lot of inappropriate ones as well :)

Of course most nicks are allowed no matter what it looks like, which font etc. as long as you are recognizable as a normal player. So to sum it up:

First of all, what is allowed:

• Using multiple nicks / aliases.

Using different nicks is allowed, however if u use too much aliases like 25 each day it could come over as nick change scripting. We are not monitoring on that but when you are involved in abusive behavior and being banned for it it might work against you, other then that it's no problem at all.

[/*:m:3r3i716u]
    • Special character nicks.

Of course special character nicks are allowed as well. Like ???? /???/'?-?-?-?- , or ? ?O?

2. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

Re: Nicknames

i have run in to alot of offencive nick names, and most people have seen the warnings i give for them, which is just a rename and a warn, but if i have to keep repativly asking some one to change there name, i will start giveing out ban's.

there is only one person i have had to ban out of countless warnings, i dont really weant to ban more, so if u get warned, just get a good name.

3. Kalei

Kalei Guest

Re: Nicknames

I'll take it into account. I've encountered some inappropriate ones as well, but since they were actually nice people I didn't go rampant on them